flat chested and hating it

lifeasiknowit

I feel like a freak. I'm 21 yrs old, 5' 4", and 103-105 pounds and I am completely flat chested. I would be even happy if I could fit into a small A bra or smaller, but that's not going to happen. I have considered breast augmentation surgery but have decided that not only is that financially impossible for me, but that there are too many health risks involved. I know that it shouldn't be important, but I feel that if I had breasts I would feel normal instead of deformed and freakish.

In every other aspect, I'm somewhat satisified with how I look, but there are days when I cringe when I see my reflection in the mirror coming out of the shower.

Our society values breasts, and not just that, but big breasts, so where do I fit in, someone who is totally ( and I'm not exaggerating) flat chested? I feel like a guy would not want to touch me with a 10 ft pole, even though I've been told I'm pretty and smart, but that doesn't matter if I'm as flat as a 10 yr old boy!

And I see no point in wearing padded bras, because that to me seems very false and dishonest.

One time I was asked out by this nice and attractive guy and it didn't go any farther than the 1st date, because I just couldn't do it. I feel hideous and repulsive and that it's just wrong for anyone to be attracted to me. And so I continue to put this shield around myself, because I do feel really vulnerable and insecure. I can't imagine being intimate with a person if I can't even look at myself in the mirror. I wish I could change my attitude. I know there are women out there who have the same problem as me ( I hope I'm not the only one!) and yet who love themselves and walk through life, run through life with confidence and joy but I can't seem to do it. I don't know how.

I know there are people out there with real disabilities, deformities and yet even that does not console me.

It even dictates what I wear. I wear loose tops and many layers to hide my flat chest and wish that I could wear tops that I want to wear but can't.

I would really appreciate advice from anyone, men, women, whoever who has anything to say ,

thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You sound like my ideal woman. And I don't think there is anything wrong with me. I love flat-chested women. I like women of your proportions. You sound absolutely hot.

I went out with a woman who was very flat-chested, and I found her incredibly sexy. Essentially she had no breasts, just nipples. After having a baby, her breasts got larger, as she got larger.

moderator removed email address -- please read site guidelines before posting. This is not a dating site, you may not solicit personal communication from others here.

Dear Life as I know it,

There are NLP Tapes or CD's that claim to give you larger breasts through the power of suggestion. Search E Bay.

Self Hypnosis Scripts like: Feel and visualize your boobs getting warm, feel the blood rushing thrugh, feel your fluids building up, feel your muscles flexing, and so on.

I am a guy, but I enjoy brushing my nipples against my wife's nipples. I have a slant board for sit ups. I use it for free weights with my arms, to strenthen and enlarge my pectoral muscles. When I have excercised more regularly, there is a real increase in the communication with the nipples and contacting pectoral muscles.

Breast to breast feelings, between partners, can be enhanced through pectoral muscle excercise. I like the slant board, and pushing of the free weight with one hand, straigth up, so that I get the full range of the pectoral muscle. Doing bench presses, lying flat, excercises the pectoral muscles, but only the top half. So strong guys, who do bench presses, have their pectroral muscle larger above their teat and flatter under their teat. The slant board gives the fullest excercise for both above and below the nipple.

What is important to me, and some other guys, maybe, is that the woman be willing to accomodate my timing, or other individual needs. I want a woman I can trust with my firends. My wife has B cups, and I would feel she was more trustworthy, if she had smaller boobs. Mainly, I need a woman who will keep herself faithful to me, so we are disease free. What is important to me, is keeping disease free, and that has nothing to dow with your breasts.

Blessings

• 2 weeks later...

I doubt it's your breasts - more likely it's your own body image. Once you think better of yourself other people will sense it. People have a nack for reading each other consciously or subconsciously.

Don't sweat it, if you want to meet someone you will - it just takes you being happy about you. ;P

Within "our society" is a rather large group of men (and women) that not only like small breasts, but they prefer them. A simple poll of any group will reveal this. So then you are left with the question of just how many people who enjoy the kind of body you have will it take for you to be satisfied.

Having big breasts done make you feel any better about yourself!! Even a big breasted women can have self esteem issues too!! I hate when i am in the mall and the first thing someone notices about me are my big boobs not my eyes or my face !! When people are talking to me i feel that is all they look at!! My h even will constantly look at them!! Makes you feel you are nothing but boobs not anything else!! Didn't have them till had my child and always wanted them!! Got them now and wished for them so long, i hate them !!

So there you have it. The grass isn't greener on the other side of the fence and you still have to look out for the dog poop.

So there you have it. The grass isn't greener on the other side of the fence and you still have to look out for the dog poop.

Pretty much Milo !! You are looked at as the girl with big boobs, not as an individual!!

Come on, do you really want dirty old men like me checking out two big garbanzos hanging in front of you? There are full chested women who wish they were flat:)

Ater reviewing this post the control team decided not to delete it. Not because it is has any value, it`s just that there is little hope for dirty old men who can`t get their act together and we had pity on him

Pretty much Milo !! You are looked at as the girl with big boobs, not as an individual!!

Once you learn how to deflect what others project onto you, you begin to control of your own image. No one makes you feel anything. You do that. And the individual makes their mark with sheer will.

• 4 weeks later...
I feel like a freak. I'm 21 yrs old, 5' 4", and 103-105 pounds and I am completely flat chested. I would be even happy if I could fit into a small A bra or smaller, but that's not going to happen. I have considered breast augmentation surgery but have decided that not only is that financially impossible for me, but that there are too many health risks involved. I know that it shouldn't be important, but I feel that if I had breasts I would feel normal instead of deformed and freakish.

In every other aspect, I'm somewhat satisified with how I look, but there are days when I cringe when I see my reflection in the mirror coming out of the shower.

Our society values breasts, and not just that, but big breasts, so where do I fit in, someone who is totally ( and I'm not exaggerating) flat chested? I feel like a guy would not want to touch me with a 10 ft pole, even though I've been told I'm pretty and smart, but that doesn't matter if I'm as flat as a 10 yr old boy!

And I see no point in wearing padded bras, because that to me seems very false and dishonest.

One time I was asked out by this nice and attractive guy and it didn't go any farther than the 1st date, because I just couldn't do it. I feel hideous and repulsive and that it's just wrong for anyone to be attracted to me. And so I continue to put this shield around myself, because I do feel really vulnerable and insecure. I can't imagine being intimate with a person if I can't even look at myself in the mirror. I wish I could change my attitude. I know there are women out there who have the same problem as me ( I hope I'm not the only one!) and yet who love themselves and walk through life, run through life with confidence and joy but I can't seem to do it. I don't know how.

I know there are people out there with real disabilities, deformities and yet even that does not console me.

It even dictates what I wear. I wear loose tops and many layers to hide my flat chest and wish that I could wear tops that I want to wear but can't.

I would really appreciate advice from anyone, men, women, whoever who has anything to say ,

thanks

I've searched high and low to find just the girl as you, hopefully to marry and thank God for. You're so beautiful, and I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off of.

Your body image may not be as dependent on the size of your breasts as you think. I am also 5'2" and have trouble filling up an AA cup bra. Most of the girls in middle school have bigger breasts than me. I will admit to having wondered what it would be like to have a "rack" that would stop men in their tracks. Breasts are a potent symbol of femininity and sexuality, aka sexual power.

You and I will never be attractive to a "breast man". (Just like the short man with thin shoulders will never attract a woman who likes tall men with well-built shoulders.) So there goes about 20% of the male population. You can still be attractive to 80% of them. Your remaining assets, given that we have had to write the breasts off, are your face, personality, rounded rear end, charming smile, ability to listen, admire and laugh at his jokes, hair, etc.

Why do you HATE your body? I surely don't hate my (small-breasted) body. I love it, and I love what my man does with it. He makes me feel like a sexual goddess. It's not your breasts - please look elsewhere for the problem.

the packaging that matters. It's what's inside. Not everyone in our society values breasts. Sometimes they're "too much of a good thing."

As long as you are clean, neat and take care of the rest of you, you can and will be extremely attractive to many men. Add a sparkling personality and you're a winner.

lifeasiknowit

um. Just to let ya'll know this post of mine was accidently double posted. I had ended up posting this thread again because I thought that it hadn't gone through(and this was months ago!!) and well, I ended up getting a lot of responses, over 100, I think. So yeah, that thread ended quite a while back, so I don't see the point in starting it again. Anyways, I'm sick of this problem ruling my life and want to move on.

You're lucky! You can wear tops without bras and show off your nipples ;) O'course not to work/school, but to go out, it's really hot!

Otherwise just follow fashion tips for flat-chested women - layers and what-not. As for being self-conscious abt it w/ guys, maybe you can just break the ice and joke about it, just to see his reaction before getting too far.

Good luck!

I am so jealous of girls with little boobs! They look great in anything.

I think those big melon boobs over over-rated. And Yeah, I'VE got 'em. They're over-rated. They're hot in the summer and they fall out of bathing suits if they tops aren't 'structured' enough and they constantly need to be propped up.

They're a big old pain in my you-know-what.

I think girls with small boobs look willowy and elegant. Embrace what you have!

It sounds like a few of you could use detatchable breasts. You know, put on some small ones one day and then mediums another.

De--tatch--a--ble--boo--bies.

:laugh:

lifeasiknowit
I've searched high and low to find just the girl as you, hopefully to marry and thank God for. You're so beautiful, and I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off of.

um. okay. That's kinda freaky whoever you are.

Don't worry about your breats--really. It isn't a big deal. Personally, I have more receptors focused on personality and other things that could go along with that. An ex-gf of mine had small breasts and they had no effect on me whatsoever--nor did I ever *wish* they were bigger; they were a part of her which cannot be denied. Sure, a lot of societies see breasts as...whatever they see it as, and most Americans are particularly picky as to what they want in a woman. Fortunately, there are also others that do not care about that kind of stuff but care more so on more...realistic things. Hope This Helps.

• 2 weeks later...
unhappily_married

I am 25 yrs old 5"7 and was flat-chested. I always had trouble filling a AA bra and was ashamed of them. I had always wanted bigger breast!

I then finally at age 23 decided to have a breast augmentation and am now a 12C.....I must admit I love them! but my advice is make sure if u do you do it for you and not because of everyone else around you.

I made the decision to do it because i was miserable with my size....frustrated with buying swimmers, bras, clothes altogether.....not because anyone else wanted me to.

Dear Lifeasiknowit:

I'm a 40-something version of yourself. Lots of other assets, but no breasts. I can tell you, those two missing breasts accounted for lots of disrepect, from boyfriends, their mothers, co-workers, etc. My list of rude commments from these people (!) is truly amazing.

Pay no attention to the Pollyanna-ish "just make the best of it" advice. Yeah, there are a few guys out there who don't mid flat chested women, but why limit yourself to such a tiny pool of available men? What if you don't dig either of the two guys in your town who dig flat women? No thanks.

Everyone wants to be with an attractive adult of their choice. To say otherwise is oversimplistic, bad advice.

I've always been in-shape, active, etc etc. I just never had a chest, and I'm sorry, but to anyone who doesn't already know - that sucks!

Here's what I finally did: I did a lot of research on the internet. Then I went to a certified endocrinologist. I got lots of testing to figure out my exact physical situation. It turns out, I was the typical overly-skinny girl, subject to low magnesium absorbtion, thin bones, mitral valve prolapse, connective tissue ailments, and no chest. It's a syndrome, and it makes you tired and look sickly - you do not have to put up with it!!!

For energy: take SAMe - it helps you utilize oxygen and food better at the cellular level. Totally safe. Look it up.

Health: Do NOT be a vegetarian! It exacerbates the low magnesium problem. Add low-fat meats, fresh fruits & veggies, and oatmeal to your diet. (Oatmeal is recommended to nursing mothers - do your homework!)

Hormones: Some birth control pills will spur your breast development - at any age. Look up the one called Yasmin. Young women can get away with flat chests - NOT so as you get older - it looks awful, and NOTHING FITS!

(If you are older and considering birth control for this purpose, consider adding other elements to your program to account for various increased risks, and talk to your doctor.)

I've also had success with Milk Thistle, and I notice that the nursing sites often suggest fenugreek and fennel seed. If this interests you, consider buying these herbs on your own and make capsules, to avoid the cost of buying the expensive breast-herb capsules sold elsewhere on the net. For herbs, empty capsules, etc., I suggest Herb Products Inc., or other online herb companies.

I have also found more information on the trans-sexual sites. Those guys have done a lot of self-experimentation to grow breasts. While I don't necessarily suggest following all their suggestions (since you have a uterus and they don't), you might get some ideas to ask your doctor about.

As for me, I am 5'7", 118 #, and I went from a (depressed) 31AA to a (pleased) 33 A/B during the past five weeks on the sort of program I described to you above. I feel more secure, relaxed and confident - and like you I stopped wearing clothes to disguise my chest --- my real size replaced my old padded bra's - yay!

I do think it's stupid and arbitrary that breasts should make such a difference, but they do. I was the same person then as now, but I esp notice guys treat me differently: they ask me (insist!) to dance, flirt with me, etc - and I mean guys over 10 years younger than me! I have not had that sort of attention since I was 18 - it really surprised me.

I get a lot of my ingredients on the internet and I do it myself on a budget. And I'm going to continue, because it makes me happy to experience an average femininity - and I don't care who criticizes my journey.

I also hope to check out the Brava vaccuum system when my finances improve. That has gotten some good reviews. Check that out.

If there's something you don't like about yourself, change it. You have permission, and everyone else's criticism be damned.

Be happy!!!!!

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww xoxoxoxoxo

lifeasiknowit said:

"I feel like a freak. I'm 21 yrs old, 5' 4", and 103-105 pounds and I am completely flat chested. I would be even happy if I could fit into a small A bra or smaller... I know that it shouldn't be important, but I feel that if I had breasts I would feel normal instead of deformed and freakish.

In every other aspect, I'm somewhat satisified with how I look, but there are days when I cringe when I see my reflection in the mirror...

Our society values breasts, and not just that, but big breasts, so where do I fit in....? even though I've been told I'm pretty and smart, but that doesn't matter if I'm as flat as a 10 yr old boy!

thanks