Help Me I Dont Know Who I Am!!!!!!

Greetings. I have a problem, a complicating one. I am not exactly sure of who I am. Interests, likes, dislikes, goals, what I want to major in as for a career? I am 16 and I should be thinking ahead of these things. Really, I dont have it too much in my mind.

Mainly though, I have been "anchoring" which is to bounce in to someone (one who you seem to want to be at the moment that has the confidence to talk without thinking so much) and be subconsciously thinking. I tend to discover myself doing it fairly often and I don't understand anymore of who I am and what I should do to create someone. I been trying to fight to get answers for myself.. I been trying to figure out who I am or even what I was before all of this mess. Still not working..

BTW.. ever since I dated my girlfriend I just seem to have followed her. I am trying to take the lead now and create some sort of personality so I can actually have a chance for her to be "really" interested in me. And i'd "really" be a boyfriend.

I have moments where I think I am being myself, but I'd just be brought back down for some reason. When i talk I want to talk with fire.. like it keeps going . and im doing good. but then it dies. and i can always feel the people punching me down like im really nothing. thats what they actually do sometimes.

I want to be a cool guy.. dress fresh.. quiet but a ladies guy and out-going. I mean can you just make a list and want to be it? I dont get it. When I do think of this I think about this dude that has these qualities.

I want to start accomplishing goals, getting a job, but I cant do none of these things when I dont know who I am. I just sit there.. and bite my nails.. people say i am quiet. And I just subconsciously think about things. So I cant even present in front of the class because how can you present when you dont even know how to react w/ people that dont know you. BTW i move to a new school. I want to start all these things but i dont start.

Do you know what I can do to achieve this? I am not being productive and growing if this continues. And what is wrong with me?

Who do you think you are?

Write out who you think you are and then who you would like to become.