what disorder do i have?

I have this weird disorder. It starts off when someone is near me, or if someone talks to me. I am like expected to answer back right away, and it isn't attractive plus it takes my self-confidence away. If someone asks me a question, I'd have this pinch on the top chest. Than I might reply and they wouldn't hear or some other worse things... sometimes when they ask a question I'd be quiet about it than later try to sound normal like nothing is going on inside. But i am like a frantic or something...

it is affecting all my life categories. Please help.

I have this weird disorder. It starts off when someone is near me, or if someone talks to me. I am like expected to answer back right away, and it isn't attractive plus it takes my self-confidence away. If someone asks me a question, I'd have this pinch on the top chest. Than I might reply and they wouldn't hear or some other worse things... sometimes when they ask a question I'd be quiet about it than later try to sound normal like nothing is going on inside. But i am like a frantic or something...

it is affecting all my life categories. Please help.

i am not sure i understand. do you think you can try to explain a little better?

it sounds like it might be some sort of anxiety, but i don't know based on your post.

• Author

Well I am not sure myself. It is very scary right now I feel like I should be rushed to the hospital right away. I will try to elaborate as much as I can. Sorry.

Well my girlfriend has been making me feel a certain way too. Like she would make me have this feeling and it is working for her. I remember my brother telling me to get off the computer and my heart would pump like I was a little boy holding anger inside my chest. It looked like it benefit him like he took my ability to talk away.

please post another. I will try to elaborate more later.. I'll be back. ..

So do you actually feel UNABLE to talk, or do you feel too embarrassed to talk?

What kind of questions cause you to feel this way? Does it happen no matter who asks?

whichwayisup

You are having anxiety and panic attacks.

As a kid, this was called nervous stomach or butterflies...

When you feel that feeling happen to you, stop and take some deep slow breaths. Just close your eyes and relax...Focus on your breathing, and try not to think about what it is that is bugging you. As soon as the panic subsides, you'll feel better again.

The tight feeling you have in your chest is a physical reaction to the anxiety/panic attack.

But, to be safe, go to the hospital asap and get yourself looked at. Just to be safe. Not sure how old you are, but I'm sure they'll do an ECG on you to check your heart rate.

Post back soon and I hope you're feeling better.

• Author

Thanks. What is so messed up about this is my girlfriend... from this disorder do you think a girl can do something to mess with my feelings? she says we're together but then we're not. i feel used like she is using me to feel good about herself.

• Author

Thanks. What is so messed up about this is my girlfriend... from this disorder do you think a girl can do something to mess with my feelings? she says we're together but then we're not. i feel used like she is using me to feel good about herself.

are there people like that?

b.t.w i feel UNABLE to talk sometimes. but when i do, it is basically the same concept except that they are coming out like a trombone. mumbles.

whichwayisup

are there people like that?

She isn't messing with your feelings on purpose, it's the way you're handling it and thinking about it that is messing you up. Is she an honest, nice person? Treat you well? IF yes, chances are the worries and fears are coming from you. It's how you are perceiving things and internalizing it that is making you feel bad.

b.t.w i feel UNABLE to talk sometimes. but when i do, it is basically the same concept except that they are coming out like a trombone. mumbles.

That's nervousness. Anxiety can really mess ya up. I know how you're feeling, but trust me on this one...Anxiety and panic can be controlled and once you learn how to work through all this, it will get easier.

Talk to your DR about seeing a therapist. I think once you realize what exactly your fears are, whether it's from the past or not, facing the fears head on is the only way to rid of them. The more you confront it, fight it, the more control YOU will have.

Whichwayisups advice is great. It is always good to get checked out to rule out a medical cause but it sure sounds like anxiety. Try and get your doctor to recommend a therapist who practices cbt as it will teach you how to help yourself overcome most anxieties. Good Luck!