Vixen Manual - heads up

mortensorchid

I am going to admit something rather embarrassing (don't we all on this forum?) but I am going to do something semi drastic. As some of you following my posts / threads may have noticed, my self esteem is very low these days. I've been very consumed by career prospects and things going on within, I've been fighting feelings of loneliness, constant rejection, feeling that no one wants me, etc. So I am going to take another approach ... Which is ...

I ordered a copy of the Vixen Manuel by Karrine Steffans, subtitled "How to Find, Seduce, and Keep the Man you want". Desperate? Well, for those of you who don't know of this gal, she was nicknamed SuperHead because of how good she could give it. She was a rather famous groupie in the hip hop world and was known to have flings with quite a few rappers (DMX, R Kelly, Jay-Z, etc.), professional athletes (Shaquil O'Neal - they just call him Big, because he is, after all, Big in every sense), movie stars, etc. Will this happen to me? No of course not but I will post a review of what she says in the coming weeks/days.

No doubt being sexually enthusiastic and skilled is one way to keep a man interested, presuming sex is high on his priority list in a marriage/relationship. I think that's a large part of why my exW had no problem being married three times and always having a man around. She liked sex even if the other stuff wasn't stellar for her. I remember even when our M was sour she was still always up for sex, far more than I was.

I think for most people there's a balance but can't argue against men, in general, leading with their penises.

Good luck with your experiment. I can say that my dating life improved markedly a few decades back once I started getting more sexual more quickly with women I was dating. Prior I often got comments that I didn't like them or was too 'slow'. Sex matters.

major_merrick

I kind of doubt how well these "manuals" work. I think it totally depends on the kind of person you are wanting to catch. And it changes depending on the phase of life the guy is in. With my husband...sex wasn't what got him. I'd offered before, and he refused...in spite of our past sexual connection and a good friendship.

If you're trying for a sexual connection or lure, then I'd work on using your natural pheromones and once you get close, your body heat. My husband is crazy for how I smell naturally. I'd start by avoiding perfumes and scented soaps, and super-strong deodorants.

If you already have the inclination to be a sex goddess, then learning specific techniques to enhance that could be useful and appropriate. If you don't already love sex with the man you're pursuing, then no manual will help in the long run. Sure, you may initially "entrap" a man this way with great sex, but you can't keep him unless your desire is sustainable.

thefooloftheyear

Save your money.....

I know this sounds counter intuitive, but when women think that all you need are good sex skills to "find and keep a good man", well then they are no different than those moron loser guys that think if they buy a Porsche, that they will be transformed into Super Studs...

Most of the women ive known that boast about their awesome sex skills, usually do so, because they don't have much else to offer...Sad...

TFY

Edited by thefooloftheyear
  • Like 3

Sounds like the worst book on the planet to read for what you want.

Not too many guys would want a relationship , if that's what you'd like, with a women like that.

Which would be why she resorted to the life she's lead, and now a book , of course.

• Like 1

I'm glad you're taking action on lifting your self esteem :)

That said, why is this woman writing a book on "keeping the man you want" when all she did was have flings and was part of a groupie? Most of the men listed likely just wanted a lot of sex and that's not really an accomplishment if you run in those circles..

todreaminblue

the book is a waste of money and not any use in self progression for you it wont help you build self esteem at all when men use you for sex then discard you... it will make you feel lower.....its female pua and its not the way to find a man who truly cares about who you are as a person and doesnt see you as just sex....you will be used up this way.....and become jaded.... all you are attempting is to be something you are not....

develop qualities that will make you confident in your own abilities.....and would make you a better partner......long term

so there's food.......men like food thats fact

learn to cook it with love and love cooking it

dance......learn dance anytype that interests you or a couple of types of dance this will help in how you carry yourself how you walk the way you look people straight in the eye and your movement....you will actually have fun doing this rather than seducing a man with sex(hold off on the chasing men to seduce them thing its not actually self improvement) you will have a chance to meet new people who could become life long friends and they might just know an honest single guy looking to find someone that guy who would appreciate someone who loves dance and can cook an awesome feast..........and sexually well dance .....will teach you much more about sensuality and love

massage...learn it ..take a course........learn how to give good massages .....a good shoulder and neck massage can make a guy melt.....into a happy sludgypuddle....lol...ahem..and they love you forever..

volunteer do something good for the world....the right men like women who help out others.....

take up an activity you have always wanted to try

start getting out more

personally i cant wait till i have my full drivers license i am going to be out all the time either by myself or with my family im going to go to beautiful places like the ocean the mountains and valleys with shady creeks and smooth pebbles and babbling water...lol ...sorry carried away there with my dreams.... with a note book a pen and a camera and im going to write and take pictures....i know im going to meet wonderful people in my travels...i always do.....i feel excited about getting out....

i wouldnt actually suggest singles groups to meet men......to hang otu with other singles and spend time with single friends yes...btu to meet men not really ...some of those men in singles groups if you are a ten ...they have no interest in talking to you.they actively when you smile at them look away......hence why they are single....and it is a bit disheartening because they more or less with body language let you know you arent worth a five minute talk...they slide their eyes over you liek you are non existent scanning the room for someone else to talk too while they ignore your smile like you might chain them up...lol.....when you werent any more interested in than meeting a new friend and not attracted to them at all.......when i am attracted to a man i can often become more awkward.....and vulnerable........singles groups are good places to meet friends though.....people you can become really good friends with....

get out into the world and meet all types of people including men

when i was younger and single with no kids.....which was an eon ago....i would go places by myself all the time.....i would go to botanical gardens and museums and anywhere beautiful ...art galleries .....i didnt have a problem with meeting men..... men came up to me....not because i was or am i beautiful or sexy but because im open and i smile...simple as that...

im easy to talk too.....that's all you need to be to meet men ...easy to talk too not sexually easy..... just be who you are and you will meet the right man for you....just smile be open ..be vulnerable but have confidence in who you are... and know you have the skills to keep a man very happy...not only in the bedroom but all over the house....especially the dining table...yes ..im being cheeky....good luck ...i hope you try some of my ideas......deb