For those of you going through depression...

There’s a bot that’s been created by Stanford professors with you in mind. I think it was released yesterday and it’s available on the Apple App Store (not sure about android devices). Here’s a link to an article that describes what this app does. I hope it helps.

• Like 5

Just started.

It says it takes a few weeks, I am optimistic about it tho. It uses CBT which is shown to be effective. Might be a cool way to work on CBT every day.

• Like 1
  • Author
Just started.

It says it takes a few weeks, I am optimistic about it tho. It uses CBT which is shown to be effective. Might be a cool way to work on CBT every day.

That’s nice. They just released the first version of the app so there’s bound to be a few bugs. The people who developed it are among the leading researchers in psychology and AI so I thought it would be worth a try. I should have mentioned it in my OP; the app is called ‘woebot’. It’s available for Facebook messenger and Apple devices with a release for android coming soon.

• Like 1
That’s nice. They just released the first version of the app so there’s bound to be a few bugs. The people who developed it are among the leading researchers in psychology and AI so I thought it would be worth a try. I should have mentioned it in my OP; the app is called ‘woebot’. It’s available for Facebook messenger and Apple devices with a release for android coming soon.

Yeah, the messenger one works fairly well ( I only got the intro stuff done ) but I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Hey, it can't hurt, right?

• Like 1
  • Author
Ummmm THANK YOU for this! I just got started and I have a feeling its going to be super helpful and informative :]

You're most welcome J :) I just read your last thread. It's good that you're staying with mom while going through this. Stay off the booze for some time. I hope things get better soon!

• Like 1
You're most welcome J :) I just read your last thread. It's good that you're staying with mom while going through this. Stay off the booze for some time. I hope things get better soon!

Thank you my friend. Yes I've lived at home since moving back to CA. Came home nearly broke LOL plus its freaking HARD to afford living on your own out here without a million dollar job. lol. The goal is to move back out of course but I am very glad I was here when that happened. It was seriously so scary... bc my mind felt so weirdly calm about making such an awful decision.