LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being

I May Be An Ungrateful Duchebag

Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being Start off with a great foundation! The place to ponder the journey towards improving yourself!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By unit1
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st January 2018, 3:53 AM   #1

I May Be An Ungrateful Duchebag

I have been doing some soul searching and there have been some events that transpired recently. I am starting to suspect that I may be an ungrateful douchebag and need to learn some new things to improve the person I am. I will keep you posted on my discovery & recovery process.
Old 21st January 2018, 4:17 AM   #2
Established Member

Every soul is on its own step evolving,
Lol.....

Looking forward to your new events
or offer some webs to read , books, etc,

Old 21st January 2018, 4:26 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by unit1 View Post
Every soul is on its own step evolving,
Lol.....

Looking forward to your new events
or offer some webs to read , books, etc,

yeah. and i also got to learn how to spell douchebag. I actually like #4

"He often talks about how cool, successful, and popular he is, yet never catches on to the fact that he comes across as a total loser. Nevertheless, he firmly believes that he is the smartest, most desirable, and most charming person in the room... and will try to bad-rep anyone who would threaten to expose this facade."
Old 21st January 2018, 10:07 AM   #4
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjgitties View Post
yeah. and i also got to learn how to spell douchebag. I actually like #4

"He often talks about how cool, successful, and popular he is, yet never catches on to the fact that he comes across as a total loser. Nevertheless, he firmly believes that he is the smartest, most desirable, and most charming person in the room... and will try to bad-rep anyone who would threaten to expose this facade."
Well I hope that's not you, but why do you feel this way about yourself?
Closed Thread