Hello guys, as some of you know me I'm 27, few weeks ago I was promoted to department manager in the company, It made me and my ex GF of 2 years closer professionally.

There more I see the more I despise her... cant control it... we always get in arguments. I love my job, but seeing her everyday kinda upsets me.

I had a new GF(21) for a month and it was enough for me to know its not it.

we broke up but shortly after we became friends with benefits.

A new ago she called me and said "guess what...? my period is being late"

For a moment I died and said to myself how stupid I was to let it happen?

she already did 2 home tests which were both negative but it almost 2 weeks

She assured me that she will do an abortion and planning to do blood and ultrasound tests. for some reason I don't fully trust her.

and worst of all... my little dog got very old, she is 15 and was with me all my childhood... I see her move less, see less and one day she will die but as an adult man, How I will deal with it ?

I tried to keep myself motivated... getting my degree, investment, gym but all the bad stuff break me slowly.

help?

If you truly feel at the end of your rope consider counseling. Everybody needs a little help now & then.

Do offer to drive your FWB to her appointment & to pay for the procedure. Be supportive while she undergoes the procedure. It will have a profound aspect on you both.

If you need more support about your dog, try a board called PetLoss dot com. They do a candlelight ceremony on Mondays.

• Like 1