LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being

breaking down

Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being Start off with a great foundation! The place to ponder the journey towards improving yourself!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By d0nnivain

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th December 2017, 7:35 PM   #1
Established Member

breaking down

Hello guys, as some of you know me I'm 27, few weeks ago I was promoted to department manager in the company, It made me and my ex GF of 2 years closer professionally.

There more I see the more I despise her... cant control it... we always get in arguments. I love my job, but seeing her everyday kinda upsets me.
I had a new GF(21) for a month and it was enough for me to know its not it.
we broke up but shortly after we became friends with benefits.

A new ago she called me and said "guess what...? my period is being late"
For a moment I died and said to myself how stupid I was to let it happen?
she already did 2 home tests which were both negative but it almost 2 weeks

She assured me that she will do an abortion and planning to do blood and ultrasound tests. for some reason I don't fully trust her.

and worst of all... my little dog got very old, she is 15 and was with me all my childhood... I see her move less, see less and one day she will die but as an adult man, How I will deal with it ?

I tried to keep myself motivated... getting my degree, investment, gym but all the bad stuff break me slowly.
help?
guild11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th December 2017, 11:28 AM   #2
Established Member

If you truly feel at the end of your rope consider counseling. Everybody needs a little help now & then.

Do offer to drive your FWB to her appointment & to pay for the procedure. Be supportive while she undergoes the procedure. It will have a profound aspect on you both.

If you need more support about your dog, try a board called PetLoss dot com. They do a candlelight ceremony on Mondays.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote