LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being

Sometimes I wonder what's the point

Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being Start off with a great foundation! The place to ponder the journey towards improving yourself!

Like Tree14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th February 2018, 1:17 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortensorchid View Post
I have met plenty of pretty girls or even just cute ones, they know they are, and they use others to get the things they want from others. That behavior is very obvious. I have also met gals who are not the best in the looks department and yet think they are so important and get the things they want somehow. I have met gals who seem to have everything and yet they can't attract men. And I know just as many trashy girls who take and take and use and scream at others and demand they come first, and they can get whatever they want from others.

I wish I had the answers as to how and why this never happens for me but does for others ...
Going on to read this after posting...i'm not at all surprised to hear of your situations you find yourself in.
I personally wouldn't want to spend time in the company of people who think like this...it's so negative, judgemental and all-round unpleasant. Assuming you know things about why other people do the things they do and making negative judgements...it shows you're a negatively-minded person, and that's never attractive, no matter how good looking you are.

There are answers out there for you, and work to be done, but it can only come from you. Start by culling your toxic thought patterns.
pinkpaw is offline   Reply With Quote