Someone or something...

Is always trying to hurt me...

Indirectly bringing up names of people or things that bring me distress...

I'm trying to think more positively, but when im hurting anyways they still do it...

Even when im happy and trying to go about my everyday life...

They do it over and over...

In a way to bring me back to pain..

Maybe God is trying to tell me to feel emotion and that's why it happens?

But why are people so mean?

Why would someone hurt someone on purpose?

Please don't hurt me...

I'm trying to change..

To be better...

IME, it's not so much that people are purposely mean rather other's existence doesn't matter in a way which moves them off-center. What might come across as mean to you or me could very likely be zero to them. Neutral. Don't care one way or another.

Imagine if you asked a computer a question and got an answer you didn't like. Do you think the computer is being 'mean' to you? Why?

However, back to the humans, if there's a pervasive and consistent pattern, then that's a different kettle of fish. Those are the ones you toss back into the sea.

It would be a lot easier to offer you help and support if we knew who this person was and what they are doing to you.

Can you tell us the story?

• Author

I dont whose doing it but someone is putting sinful things on my phone.. things will pop up... that's not me anymore...

And whenever I'm just online doing something I always run into pictures, names or words that trigger hurt and painful memories...

People are doing this I believe...

I just wish theyd stop..

• 3 weeks later...

You might need a mental health counselor.

Being responsable for our own actions and thoughts is esentual. Try to think why you're blaming others.