Making a positive impact on my life

When I was younger, about 8 years ago. I lost over 100lbs because I worked out daily, ate correctly, loved myself and did it to feel good and look good.

Now this many years later, I'm the biggest and heaviest I've ever been. I don't have energy, I don't feel well, I am not happy...

I am single, I went through a breakup last year, she was miserable and I have been spoiling myself since with food, money and vacations.

I have no motivation to get myself healthy, I want to, but I 'forget' until I've already eaten a ton of food and been unhealthy because it's a habit to eat that way. I literally do forget that the next day I should start being healthier.

I need to lose 150 pounds and just get started, but it's really difficult because I am so much bigger than I was before and it's just that much more difficult to lose. I want to do it for me, but impressing myself is easy... So that's not working.

Any motivation, tips/tricks would be helpful.

FYI: I do not have a sugar/sweets addiction, I don't drink liquor, I don't drink soda, I only drink water, I don't eat chips or snacks. Problem is, I go to dinner or make dinner when I'm starving and eat two steaks and a healthy amount of mashed potatoes and it's just overeating because I like to eat until my fill. Hopefully that info can help you give me tips.

Thanks... I don't want to die of a heart attack, or take naps all day like I do now because I'm so out of energy, or get diabetes etc...

Learn about portion control. 2 steaks is probably 4x the amount of meat you should be eating if not more. A proper portion of protein is about the size of a deck of cards.

Stock your house with vegetable & make sure they are 1/2 of your plate when you eat.

I use to weigh 348 lbs and I had shared my story that was in 2011. By 2015 I lost 200 lbs. How did I do that I did it by mind control. Staying focus and set my goals in my head. No more fast food, no more junk food. Just change your habits. I started off having cabbage soup for a week 7 days. Then just eat nothing but pineapple slices in it's water for almost month. After that changed my diet. Workout hard and lot of bike riding. 2016 I decided to tone and build my muscles Today I can leg bench press 350 lbs and lift my own body wight. When you tone you gain weigh can't loose weigh. Muscle needs protein. I've become Vegan there is a lot of protein without eating dead animal. I won't go back to meats again. If you want to loose the weight.

Drop he cooking oils and vinegar out.

Drop all soda anything with a lot of sugar

Use smaller plates to eat out of.

Whatever you doing now you have to change.

If you want to eat dead animal you can eat less of it.

Salt is a weigh gain try to use less of that too.

Carbs everything has that. I am not sold on that idea.

It's not easy to loose and not easy to go under the knife too do it.

I use to wear 4x today M to S in

Shirts 3x, 2x, now XL I still working on my stomach goal is L. I look very good today I am so happy about it..If you need help let me know I like to help others out.

• Like 1
I use to weigh 348 lbs and I had shared my story that was in 2011. By 2015 I lost 200 lbs. How did I do that I did it by mind control. Staying focus and set my goals in my head. No more fast food, no more junk food. Just change your habits. I started off having cabbage soup for a week 7 days. Then just eat nothing but pineapple slices in it's water for almost month. After that changed my diet. Workout hard and lot of bike riding. 2016 I decided to tone and build my muscles Today I can leg bench press 350 lbs and lift my own body wight. When you tone you gain weigh can't loose weigh. Muscle needs protein. I've become Vegan there is a lot of protein without eating dead animal. I won't go back to meats again. If you want to loose the weight.

Drop he cooking oils and vinegar out.

Drop all soda anything with a lot of sugar

Use smaller plates to eat out of.

Whatever you doing now you have to change.

If you want to eat dead animal you can eat less of it.

Salt is a weigh gain try to use less of that too.

Carbs everything has that. I am not sold on that idea.

It's not easy to loose and not easy to go under the knife too do it.

I use to wear 4x today M to S in

Shirts 3x, 2x, now XL I still working on my stomach goal is L. I look very good today I am so happy about it..If you need help let me know I like to help others out.

Good for you!

Just wondering why you said to drop vinegar?