LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being

I've honestly never understood why people like to play the 1Up game.

Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being Start off with a great foundation! The place to ponder the journey towards improving yourself!

Old 6th October 2017, 4:23 AM   #1
Established Member

I've honestly never understood why people like to play the 1Up game.

People seem to think that the best way to get people to respect them or look up to them or to get a point across is to dominate someone or instill fear in them. Like seriously why? I've even had people on here do that to me. It's always just kinda been common sense to me that if you want to garner respect then you should always just be polite, even if someone tries to belittle you or make you feel bad. If someone is rude to me I will be that much nicer. Don't even think about trying to get me to sink down to your level because that's not gonna happen. And this is coming from someone who is pretty misanthropic honestly.
ZayKayWill is offline   Reply With Quote