LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being

birthday when travelling

Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being Start off with a great foundation! The place to ponder the journey towards improving yourself!

Old 10th September 2017, 8:39 PM   #1

birthday when travelling

Has anyone travelled on their birthday, solo?

As in spent their birthday in a foreign country on their own just as a change? I'm thinking of doing that, as I tend to spend it abroad anyway but usually with a friend or two but on this occasion no-one's free so I'm thinking of going on my own! Good idea? Has anyone done this, how was it?
despairingbuttrying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2017, 9:27 AM   #2
Established Member

hi there, I am hopefully going to do this for my birthday this winter- a solo trip to iceland. it's a big bday for me (40, i am a bit freaked out about it!) and i want to be away for it.
i have traveled solo and i do like it a lot.
penelopeanne is offline   Reply With Quote