Intimidated by older boy

I have always loved Pink Floyd for as long as I can remember. I love all of their albums and I have many t-shirts of them.

In February when I was in grade 10 (going into grade 11 now) something weird happened to me.

After second period it was lunch so I was walking to my locker and that day I was wearing my Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon shirt.

As I was walking, two grade 11's walked past me and said "WOW Pink Floyd, WOW". It was one boy and one girl. The boy is like 6'3 and really scary. After that it was awkward because people in the hallway heard.

Ever since that I've been cautious in the hallways. I know it's not even a big deal, I'm just really paranoid.

In grade 10 after that he always giggles with his (large) group of friends and I freak our afterwards. One time I cut my hair very short for the first time, and I walked past him then he said to his friends "Wow look she cut her hair".

Now that summer is almost over for me I don't think he'll really care anymore, but I don't know how to stop being being so scared in school.

I have to pick my schedule up in a few days, and 11's and 12's have to be there at the same time and I really don't want toe see him. I don't want to deal with this anymore.

Edited by haiheyhay
GunslingerRoland

I guess I don't have the perspective of being in your shoes, and maybe it felt more intimidating than it sounds, but considering the amount of bullying that goes on in schools, if that is the worst you've ever faced, I think you need to calm down a bit, and maybe have a bit of a reality check.

• Like 1

Are you male or female or trans or gay or what? I got confused because your photo is male but he said "She's cut her hair."

As far as enrollment, you need to call and see if you can reach a school counselor or someone from the school. You need to tell them you're intimidated by someone and want to definitely not have any classes with them and to please see to it. And that you wonder if there are any early enrollment options to avoid him. But tell the counselor or admin, whoever you can find that he's not done anything physical yet but seems to make snarky comments sometimes when you are in his vicinity. Get your parents involved if you have to.

• Like 2
truthtripper

Bullies want to hurt you and they want to see it. If you show indifference/that you are not afraid of them, they shouldn't bully you again. This is how you protect yourself from bullies. It actually isn't all that difficult. Bullies won't change their tactics to try and get around you, they simply move on to the next person.

• Like 1