LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being

What are some of your biggest flaws?

Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being Start off with a great foundation! The place to ponder the journey towards improving yourself!

Like Tree57Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd November 2017, 3:56 PM   #46
Established Member

I'm also a pushover

I have bad 'attention deficit', which I don't know if it's to the extent of having the actual disorder, but when someone talks to me I am often in La La Land and say, "Huh? What?"

I write novella-length gay stories in secret but every Sunday I sit in church being a 'Good Christian Wife and Mom'

But those flaws are all why I'm in church in the first place
bebe23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2017, 4:33 PM   #47
Established Member

Journal Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe23 View Post
I'm also a pushover

I have bad 'attention deficit', which I don't know if it's to the extent of having the actual disorder, but when someone talks to me I am often in La La Land and say, "Huh? What?"

I write novella-length gay stories in secret but every Sunday I sit in church being a 'Good Christian Wife and Mom'

But those flaws are all why I'm in church in the first place
i was almost going to write push over too and as far as church goes it was never meant to be a place where perfect people go..church is a hospital for peoples spirits..........because besides jesus ...who is perfect anyway.....xo...deb
todreaminblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2017, 7:22 PM   #48
Established Member

My flaw is also my strength. Which sounds good but isn't. I'm hard on myself and that has caused a lot of success in recent years, in terms of work rate and achieving goals. However I don't really feel happy. So I find something else I need to strive for, and on it goes, instead of just chilling and being happy with what I have achieved. And I know that sounds ungrateful, I know I am lucky to be alive and dont have anything to beat myself up over. And this being hard on myself shows outwardly as a lack of confidence.
robaday is offline   Reply With Quote