LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being

What are some of your biggest flaws?

Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being Start off with a great foundation! The place to ponder the journey towards improving yourself!

Like Tree57Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th October 2017, 10:55 PM   #31
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve51 View Post
I am just too good looking and intelligent but cannot stop saying it.

Actually I am a procrastinator. A good looking intelligent one. See, I told you I cannot stop saying it.
You also can't stop 'bragging' about your bisexual girlfriends, by the way
EthanSPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2017, 12:39 PM   #32
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZayKayWill View Post
Be honest. For me...

• Can be a bit of a pushover (I put other peoples' needs before mine), although I am getting better at being more assertive and aggressive when needed.
  • Grade A Overanalyzer. There will often be times where I literally cannot get out of my own head.
  • Grade A Procrastinator
  • I can't for the life of me seem to be able to keep a pair of earphones for any longer than a month until I lose them -_-
All I can think of for now. Will add more if anything else comes up.
I think your list applies to me as well.lol.

I tend to be the peacekeeper of the family, group of friends, etc.Quite by accident I assure you. To the point that my exH would say I never take "his" side, which I would feel wasn't quite accurate.

I can't sit still through a movie very well, I've tried to improve because my boyfriend has complained about it often. I also start several projects at a time, however, I do complete them when all is said and done.

My boyfriend tells me I'm gonna get hurt because I tend to draw people in when I'm out and about, strangers gravitate towards me, and I will help them find things in the store and what have you. My boyfriends, like," WTH? Your the shopper, not the employee"! He says, someones gonna mug me by luring me away.

I mentioned in another thread, when I get worried or somethings on my mind, I cook. I know, it's weird, I wish I vacuumed or something, but I just cook stuff up.I don't eat it all, in fact I love to feed people. LOL!

I hate driving, if I could have someone drive me around all the time, I'd never drive.
skywriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2017, 1:09 PM   #33
Established Member

I have too many to count.

Being too critical of myself; over-analyzing; etc.

I have to slow down and not be so uptight all the time.
Divasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2017, 3:17 PM   #34
Established Member

I think I'm pretty arrogant. I view myself very highly and can be self-centered. I think this all stems from years of being insecure, anxious and jealous.

Now I have found guys either love or hate my over-confidence. I know I need to work on my ego though. I tend to think I am always right and can be judgmental. I can also be pretty outspoken when someone wrongs me.

Yet when I'm in a relationship I'm very caring/empathetic/giving/etc. So it's kind of a bit of an oxymoron. I need to be better about demonstrating this all the time though. Don't get me wrong, I love and care for my friends and family but I think I often have a self-centered approach to life which I need to stop.
MajesticUnicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2017, 3:24 PM   #35
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticUnicorn View Post
I think I'm pretty arrogant. I view myself very highly and can be self-centered. I think this all stems from years of being insecure, anxious and jealous.

Now I have found guys either love or hate my over-confidence. I know I need to work on my ego though. I tend to think I am always right and can be judgmental. I can also be pretty outspoken when someone wrongs me.

Yet when I'm in a relationship I'm very caring/empathetic/giving/etc. So it's kind of a bit of an oxymoron. I need to be better about demonstrating this all the time though. Don't get me wrong, I love and care for my friends and family but I think I often have a self-centered approach to life which I need to stop.
What's helped me with that is realizing that I don't know everything. If anything, I know nothing. Basically just do the best you can to be humble. Still So much we don't know about life.
Old 10th October 2017, 5:46 PM   #36
Established Member

To the person who said you take a leak with the seat up-- it's not about your good aim, it's about the droplets that ricochet from the toilet bowl when your stream hits the water. It sprays the whole seat with toilet water.

Signed,

Woman Who Has Sat On Said Droplets From Male Friend On More Than One Occasion 10+ Years Ago In College And Still Remembers The Wet Ass

And that's my flaw, btw. Thinking toilet seats are dry when they're still wet from someone else's piss water.
bebe23 likes this.
healing light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2017, 10:26 AM   #37
Established Member

- I care what people think of me, often too much. People pleaser.

- Sometimes, I care what the wrong people think of me.

- I am so super-analytical that sometimes I cannot make decisions.

- I have trouble trusting my own judgment.

- But I think everyone else should trust my judgment.

- I develop aversions to certain words that people say and notice when they say them and I CRINGE and want to slap people who say them.

- I cannot stand mouth and chewing sounds. To the point of needing to leave the room.

- I am terrible about letting mail sit around for weeks. Just crap in general.
I can step right over it. Could be the depression though.

- I don't like people who are SUUUUPERRRRR sweet. It feels fake to me.
Even if maybe they are really like that. I have to get through all the sweetness to see if it's real.

- I am fine with humble ignorance but can't stand stupid and proud.
Southern Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2017, 1:26 PM   #38
Established Member

Cat, I'm a kitty cat. And I DANCE DANCE DANCE and I DANCE DANCE DANCE!
ZayKayWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2017, 9:14 AM   #39
Established Member

-I only like spontaneity if it's me.
-I'm meticulous with money. That "treat yo'self" fad gave me nightmares.
-I take compliments awkwardly or give a double compliment in return as if to pay them back.
-I don't trust people after learning they're friends with other people I don't trust. Like I'm incapable of giving clean slates to people who haven't even done anything to me.
Frostedflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2017, 10:11 PM   #40
Established Member

Quote:
Cat, I'm a kitty cat. And I DANCE DANCE DANCE and I DANCE DANCE DANCE!
That's the most awful song ever made
EthanSPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2017, 3:36 PM   #41
Established Member

- I'm impatient, i find it hard to wait, and i find it hard to deal with people that need lots of time to come to a decision

- I can be stubborn

- I can maybe be over excitable sometimes, and that means that the flaw that i probably berate myself for most is that i can have a tendency when 'over excited' to maybe streamroll over people with less 'big' personalities, which is something im aware of and i do try hard not to do.

- I don't really shut up, like ever
Old 31st October 2017, 5:49 PM   #42
Established Member

I'm just a complete waste of space/life.
Old 31st October 2017, 8:03 PM   #43
Established Member

I can't seem to sleep when I want to. Just like today, I had plan to go out and do lots of things but because I couldn't sleep last night, I'm at home in bed trying to catch up on some sleep, wasting my day away.
kazen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2017, 8:20 PM   #44
Established Member

Journal Entries: 2
when i look in the mirror i see sadness...i cant smile at mirrors....people yeah can smile at people not mirrors.....

i am an enabler.....

i have a problem when i lose or have no say or input or control....

i have anxiety

i am overweight
i look really old

i hardly ever feel pretty
i have depression
i am a multiple personality
i am damaged
i cry too much
i feel too much
i often feel i am dying
i forgive the unforgiveable
i have cheated

i am an ex hooker who has slept with many many men for money
i have lied
i swear
i have made people sad
i have let peopel down
i have broken promises....
i have chosen to stay when i should have walked....
i take beatings for people who dont deserve to have me take them
i have an addictive personality in me somewhere,.
i am a sinner

but most of all my glaringly obvious flaw is.....i am human the biggest flaw of all encapsulates all of the above....deb
i
bebe23 likes this.
todreaminblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2017, 8:45 PM   #45
Established Member

My weaknesses are basically the opposite of yours.

I can be a bit of a bully. Strong willed, when it comes to others feelings or emotions I can be a bull in a China shop sometimes.

Opposite of over analysing, I'll push the difficult things to the side and keep on trucking - a mental procrastinator I guess.

I can be very selfish - I think of it as Independence, but really, I keep my connections limited so I don't have to worry about anyone but myself.

I am pretty sure I am smarter than most

Quote:
Be honest. For me...

• Can be a bit of a pushover (I put other peoples' needs before mine), although I am getting better at being more assertive and aggressive when needed.
  • Grade A Overanalyzer. There will often be times where I literally cannot get out of my own head.
  • Grade A Procrastinator
RecentChange is offline   Reply With Quote