How to be more confident as guy

Just like the topic, to make long story short, im a 30yo virgin.... yeah i shld kms and it has been huge issue for me, blocking me from starting any rlship or even properly interact with women... so i was thinking if i should try a call girl is it worth a shoot to hmm make myself think less bout it

healing light

I think this is as big of an issue as you make it. There are women who would be happy to date a man who is still a virgin. I know a few guys off the top of my head who weren't religious and lost their virginity at 28+ and some are happily engaged now.

If you were going to consider the call girl route, I would instead opt for a sex therapist. I do know depending on where you're from that there are actually professional coaches who help people get past sexual hurdles by experiencing it with them. Sounds extreme, right? But perhaps better than risking an STD with an unpredictable stranger.

Honestly, though, I think your best bet is to start putting your hat in the ring--ask some women out, take things slowly, and when you're comfortable be open with them. Or join a hobby where you are able to interact with a lot of women. The process of communicating with more women, building a rapport with them inside and outside of a dating context will hopefully help you feel more confidence in approaching them.

I'm sure there are a lot of women who would prefer a respectful, communicative virgin that they could train over an experienced man who wasn't as attentive to their emotional needs. Because lord knows there are plenty of those, haha. And think of what your inexperience does offer--you don't have an extensive history that a woman will be compared to or a disease you have to disclose, etc.

You do as you please.

Personally, I would recommend you find an appropriate source of therapy where you could explore your social anxiety issues.

If you address those successfully, forming healthy liaisons with women could be like shooting fish in a barrel.

I just offer one suggestion and that is to not tell a woman you are dating that you are a virgin. It's not really any of her business and she won't be able to tell the difference in bed because there are plenty of guys who are unskilled even though they have experience and also because women are all different what they like or not. So stop giving yourself a stigma about it or feeling the need to confess it.

GorillaTheater

How to be more confidant? You let go of the outcome.

You do your best, understanding that you can't control the results, and regardless of what happens you know you can handle it.

Getting there will be a process, so forgive yourself when you slip.

• Like 1