I think I'm not very flirty enough

Um

So it's probably one of the reasons why I couldn't get this girl that I made thread about earlier. Basically, I take everything seriously and I also never dated ever, and I'm 29 (almost 30, damn) so I also have hearing difficulties, making me basically self conscious of everything. I don't know how to explain but I think I'm always uneasy or unrelaxed.

I don't know how to improve myself, but maybe that's just the way I am. I mean, I grew up with difficulties and yeah. I also have had long period of depression, so...

I don't know.

l'm totally deaf on one side myself and l know how weird it can be , especially with women because they tend to have softer toned voices that can be hard to hear words and put their sentences together.

Ya get sick of explaining that your deaf on one side and sometimes someone will repeat something 3 or 4 times and l still can't quite put what they've said together, pain in the ass and embarrassing too.

But l find with others l can hear and connect with every word they say effortlessly.

Well , it's the same when you come across that special someone you really like and feel a comfortable with , even if your nervous. Just be yourself and find a way with her and hopefully things will fall into shape , with a bit of a nudge haha.

But for yourself in general, maybe just try to start being just a bit more out going just out and about in every day life you know. Don't go over board ,but just say hello or acknoledge people in general , if you feel like commenting about something just do it , expect nothing back , that doesn't matter.

l'm not saying mr friendly , those people make me sick , way over kill , but just a bit you know when you feel like it or like the look of people.

But you will start to see a big difference in the way people are with you and you them , and you'll start to feel good.

And then that also really helps and flows through to women to and when you meet some girl you like.