I want to smack my ex in the face with regret as he sees how well I am doing. I was dumped a week ago and I begged and cry and done everything but in the end he was an a*hole who used me for sex and claims to love me but wants to see other people instead.

I just wanted to say that I don't want that a*hole back and hopefully when I improve myself physically, emotionally, and mentally I can find someone who treats me right. I just want him to come back begging for me and rejecting his ass just like that.

I'm already considering on going to the gym to get some flat abs and a nice booty but I've never been to a gym before. How do I go about learning how to use certain equipments to achieve that?

Also I made an appointment to get my hair nicely done. I want to get a new hairstyle and hair color and ditch the old me.

I already signed up for classes and I am planning to do well on them and cannot wait to start my class and make new friends. I also want to join clubs and do volunteer work at school.

I am so bored at home now that I'm not with my ex. I miss going on dates and hopefully I can make some friends once summer classes start so I can go drinking with them.

In the end I want to look better, feel better, and succeed academically.

Right now it's so boring because I usually go out on dates on Saturdays but I have no one to go out with on Saturday. I've tried hitting up an old friend and we text a little but she has dates and plans of her own...

Good for you. Making positive changes in yourself after a break up is a great way to deal with your grief & keep yourself busy. Living well is always the best revenge.

I'm the farthest thing from a gym rat. I am a Planet Fitness member because they have free classes where they teach you to use the equipment. Any gym has people who work there. When you go the 1st time ask for a demonstration. Also look at others who are using it & perhaps watch a YouTube video or two. Most machines have little diagrams on them to show you how to use them. It's pretty self explanatory because they only work one way.

• Like 1

I agree with the person above, asking for a gym/equipment orientation is a free way to learn how to use each machine. You could also get a personal trainer and stretch the sessions over a month or 2 (1-2x per week with the trainer, other days on you own) that way you can get the trainer to critique your form, make sure you have proper body mechanics and teach you about exercise program design based on your individual goals. (Depending on the gym, the trainers certifications and experience may determine how much your get out of those personal trainer services)

ChanSummary

You want revenge to make the story short! Don't do that just move on.

I appreciate your plans to do better since you BF is not around just keep it up. It is a great way of moving on. Start going to gym, being the first is interesting and there is also gym instructor so no worries about. Rest of your plans will come along just forget the guy and find another one who adores you and gives you respect like he respects his mother. Good luck!