Diagnosed with Major Depression... not Borderline Personality

anynomous34

Hey guys

hope yall are doing well. Today marks a very important day ... I've been in and out of seeing various psychiatrists.. and based on the information provided by myself to my 3rd opinion psychiatrist along with a history of my medical records it's been established that I have major depression and NOT a personality disorder (Borderline)..

Honestly I'm so happy to say the least.. I feel so motivated and ready to start my Get Well recovery ... I will begin CBT pretty soon as this is the best way to begin to heal. Guys I've had a rough time these last couple months to say the least. I'm just happy to know that I will continue to be treated and soon see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Plus I've began running again today!

Another tip from anyone suffering from suicidal ideations along with mood swings be sure to get several psychiatrists to determine your full diagnosis this will ensure you of your condition helping you recover sooner rather than later (although some disorders can only be controlled). Gathering the proper diagnosis will also help control any arising symptoms.

Also.. i learned this the hard way.. stay away from people who bring you down.. Follow those who are supportive and share similar goals as you do that way both of you can feed of each others success on good or bad days... making your goals attainable.

Stay busy.. this has helped me on my good days.. to keep a spirited attitude... I also have anticipated what my plan will be the next time I start to decline and shift moods.

All the best,

anynomous34

• Like 2
whichwayisup

CBT is going to help you so much! What you put into therapy is what you get out of it.

Exercise is great, do yoga as well. It is a mood changer plus it'll tone your body wonderfully!

• Like 2
  • Author
anynomous34
CBT is going to help you so much! What you put into therapy is what you get out of it.

Exercise is great, do yoga as well. It is a mood changer plus it'll tone your body wonderfully!

Great, I will. Thank you so much!