Should I move cities?

I am 22 years old, female. Just graduated college and feel like there is more potential for a job in a bigger city I want to move to. The last few years my life seems to be in a rut.. I had a bad relationship, lost touch with friends, didn't really make any lasting friendships in college. I feel like there is nothing for me left in this city. I want a change..but my biggest fear is that it happens and I am lonely and have just as many problems as I have here. I don't want to move too far. Just thinking about it scares me a little bit, but I think that is a good thing. I feel like if I never try and I never move cities, I will never know what I could have missed out on. Then I feel like it might be a huge mistake. But it also might not. Should I just take the risk and do it?

This is the stage of life when it's easiest to take risks. I would have some sort of job or way to support myself before moving.

You can join clubs, talk to people at work & get to know your neighbors as a way of combating loneliness.