Hello everyone! I hope their is someone out their who can relate to me on my situation...

You see I have 2 jobs..one part time and 1 full-time...I love my part time job more than anything on the face of this earth, I know that sounds kind of silly but I honestly do! I've worked their for 2 years now. You see, when I very first started working their it seemed like I was the greatest employee ever, it seemed like my bosses really liked me, and that made me feel really good...but now there are 2 newer employees who work their..they get treated like they are Queens...and now all of the sudden I'm this ****ty worker who nobody likes. I know it sounds stupid but it really hurts thinking that they don't like me anymore..I love these people..they are like a 2nd family to me..I'd rather be with them than my own family..that sounds bad..I know..but it's how I feel.

I can't explain how crappy it's been making me feel. I feel like I've done something wrong..I feel like I'm letting everyone down..and I just can't figure out what I'm doing. I work my butt off..and lately I've really been working my butt off to make up for this..but I don't know what I'm making up for. lol..

I know I sound like a total idiot. I just don't know what to do..Is their anyone who can relate to this...anyone who found a solution to this?

Please help..thanks for reading!

Have you discussed this with your managers? How do you know you're not misinterpreting their behavior? If I were having this type of issue, I would approach my boss.

• Author
Originally posted by Pocky

Have you discussed this with your managers? How do you know you're not misinterpreting their behavior? If I were having this type of issue, I would approach my boss.

What would you say to them? I'm a very shy person and I have a lot of trouble confronting people without acting like a total ass.

Thanks again for your reply!

Have you had a review lately? I would take the "expand my knowledge and add more to the work environment" to get an idea if there is a problem. Tell them you'd like to discuss how you're doing and if there are any areas that you need to improve. In conjunction with that, share with them any interests you have, any ideas you have to making the work place better and also any personal improvements you'd like to make so that you contribute more to the company.

Managers eat that **** up..

• Author
Originally posted by Pocky

Have you had a review lately? I would take the "expand my knowledge and add more to the work environment" to get an idea if there is a problem. Tell them you'd like to discuss how you're doing and if there are any areas that you need to improve. In conjunction with that, share with them any interests you have, any ideas you have to making the work place better and also any personal improvements you'd like to make so that you contribute more to the company.

Managers eat that **** up..

I just wanted to update everyone on the situation. I was talking to a co-worker of mine..we weren't even talking about the situation and then my coworker started telling me that this new girl that came in there was the new "favorite" and now I'm being looked at like the ****ty worker..I was about to die when he said that cuz obviously it's not just my crazy mind thinking that!

Anyways, about talking to my boss..we don't really have reviews. I have a lot of trouble talking to people about problems..I don't know if I should just leave it alone or what...I just feel like crap..it's all I've been thinking about and it's driving me crazy!

What kind of things would you bring up in the meeting? How would you go about approaching your boss and letting them know you needed to talk to them privately?

I'm sorry, I'm just so worried about all this and the whole situation is making me feel like such a loser. All my life I've been the odd one out then for a while I wasn't and now I'm just back to the odd one out and I'm tired of it.

Thanks for your help!