I think Tina Turner is officially my idol!

Came across her 2009 live performance on youtube awhile ago and now I am watching it again.

oh, boy. I think she probably has the best physics and spirit as a 70 years old in the world. I don't really know her previously, but I was memorized by her after watching the videos.

She doesn't look any less when dancing with her hot dancers. amazing. What are her secrets to maintain such figure, high-spirit and vibrancy at such age?

She has such long legs and look very tall too. so I searched her height and unbelievably she is only 163cm? this really gives me hope, as I am short.

I think from now on, every time I feel down and old, I think I should just watch her videos again, that should lift me up.

• Like 2

She definitely aged well.

I suspect the high energy is just part of her personality and the touring, training, and preparing for shows is a large part of her staying in shape. Would imagine diet is a big part of it too.

• Like 2

I think from now on, every time I feel down and old, I think I should just watch her videos again, that should lift me up.

indeed....

• Like 2

If I could have Tina's legs and energy level at 70, gosh darn!!!

But yes, the woman is a survivor. She deserves all the accolades ever...

• Like 2
If I could have Tina's legs and energy level at 70, gosh darn!!!

But yes, the woman is a survivor. She deserves all the accolades ever...

So true. She's a real hard worker, too.

• Like 1