Nervous, College interview (art/graphic/advertising design major) any tips?

I wish i hadnt read my email tonight, now i'll be having trouble sleeping this week.

just got an email that there's going to be an applicant interview apr 13th. My major is graphic design and this college im transferring to is to accomplish my bachelors there.

So I will have to bring in my portfolio of my pieces. Any body here in a similar major and what you said/ how you presented your work to the interviewer.

I have some of the interview planned out, yet i know i'll get nervous and forget some words. Ill present my portfolio, explain each of my works and history behind it, and concept & design/layout (why i chose to do it).

How should i dress? Im thinking others there will be dressed attired. and im planning to to wear something semi casual, in style. i havent cut my hair in months, hoping to grow it long and i want to....but with this interview up, maybe it might be best to cut it short and gel it so i look groomed?

• Author

by the way..

since these types of interviews are different from regular college interviews, i dont know if i should only talk about my pieces or talk about both my work and myself.

How much design pieces should i bring? i dont want to bring too little, nor too much, but just enough.