What can I do to look younger?

I'm 23 years old, 230lbs and 6'3. People often seem to think that I'm 30 years old but it doesn't make sense to me. I don't have five o ' clock shadow nor do I have wrinkles. So, I just wanted to get some opinions on what makes me look old and what I can do to look my age. This is my instagram page

[]

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Redacted personal information ~6
  • Like 1

You just have a mature face, it's in your bone structure, there is nothing you can do. You don't look 'old' you look like a grown-up instead of like a kid. Nothing wrong with that in your early 20's.

• Like 1
  • Author
You just have a mature face, it's in your bone structure, there is nothing you can do. You don't look 'old' you look like a grown-up instead of like a kid. Nothing wrong with that in your early 20's.

Do I really look like I'm in my 30s?!

• Like 1

You don't look like you're in your 30's but if you said you were I would believe it. and that's just because black people age well, not because you look old.

Maybe people say that because you carry yourself like an older person and don't dress in a manner they see as representing people in their 20's. But 30's isn't really old anyway so...

• Like 1
  • Author
YOU look a serious person, that is, you look like you take life seriously, and that can sometimes be "ageing" as you appear mature.

So, take life less seriously and I'll look younger lol?

• Like 2
  • Author
So, take life less seriously and I'll look younger lol?

I don't see what's mature about my face. I don't have wrinkles nor do I have 5 o'clock shadow nor do I keep a lot of facial hair.

You could be anywhere between early and late 20's.

More like early 20's.

You're nice looking and you have kind eyes, so you're fine the way you are.

Take care

• Like 1

I think for a guy that's a compliment. I find men in their 30's more attractive than men in their 20's for a multitude of reasons (I'm 29 now, but I've felt that way since my early-20's). So don't sweat it! It just means you probably carry yourself well and have a mature demeanor. You look great!

• Like 1