Why does something bad always happen when I am having fun

I was in the bus , all my friends we were laughing and dancing to songs as one of us got a portable speaker, We all did all sorts of funny stuff ...

Now the problem begins here...

Someone suggested that all of us 8 guys stand on the back seat and twerk to the traffic xD

We did by chance just before reaching our stop my butt pressed against the back glass of the bus..

It cracked everyone started making noises then became quite they knew it was me..

as the people sitting ahead didn't know what happened .. My friend to cover it up started saying someone threw a stone on the bus...

Again an again..

Things got quite normal after that..

My friend standing beside me before getting of said someone threw a stone at the back glass of bus.. And we dropped of and went home...

I am confused what to do should I tell my parents..

As there is a 4 day holiday now mabye things cool down..

P.S: if things get bad should I own up..and make and excuse that I put my hand on glass and bus breaked and glass cracked...

Edited by tomboi

I think you should tell your parents the truth the whole truth as soon as possible. To be honest your story is kind of funny.lol My bet is that they will think it is too even if they try to hide it.

:laugh: funny story, thanks for the laugh :laugh:

You didn't really do anything wrong. You were dancing and having fun. If you want to tell your parents, it might make you feel better.

Bus glasses are made to come out and crack from the inside, in case there is an accident. That's why it broke so easily.

I would be more concerned with your behaviour. Seriously, you might think it's hilarious to be playing loud music and singing on the bus, but for everyone else? It's not. Cut it out.

• Like 1

It doesn't sound like something bad happened when you were having fun. It sounds like you learned a lesson about there being consequences to making dumb choices. And you got off easy because 8 males standing on the backseat of a moving bus poses a safety risk to themselves and every other passenger on the bus. If the driver had to slam on the brakes all of you would have gone flying, injuring yourself and others. Confess to your parents and assure them that this has taught you to ride the bus like a civilized person.

I was in the bus , all my friends we were laughing and dancing to songs as one of us got a portable speaker, We all did all sorts of funny stuff ...

Now the problem begins here...

Someone suggested that all of us 8 guys stand on the back seat and twerk to the traffic xD

We did by chance just before reaching our stop my butt pressed against the back glass of the bus..

It cracked everyone started making noises then became quite they knew it was me..

as the people sitting ahead didn't know what happened .. My friend to cover it up started saying someone threw a stone on the bus...

Again an again..

Things got quite normal after that..

My friend standing beside me before getting of said someone threw a stone at the back glass of bus.. And we dropped of and went home...

I am confused what to do should I tell my parents..

As there is a 4 day holiday now mabye things cool down..

P.S: if things get bad should I own up..and make and excuse that I put my hand on glass and bus breaked and glass cracked...

There is a big difference between having fun and making bad choices for what is considered fun. While you didn't realize the glass would crack, it was simply unsafe for 8 guys to stand on the seat of a moving bus. Something more serious could have happened if the bus had to come to a quick stop or something.

Own up to your mistakes. People make mistakes but it is not about the mistakes, it's about how a person deals with the mistakes and whether or not they learn from them that counts. In order for you to really learn from this and develop your character, you should confess your lapse in common sense and tell your parents so that they can pay for the window. And, then you should work off the debt to your parents . . .