A .. brand .. new .. me

I got dumped ( a couple of months ago ) and have been in no contact ever since . am in now in the process of self recovery and self ' dating ' ... I recently started to buy new clothes. new shoes. hairstyle and even haircolor ... it feels great ! ...

however a part of me wishes she would take a look back at me someday and see what she is missing. Trouble is ; i WORK With her so its inevitable that i avoid her .. which makes my sitation even harder

mind you im doing this for me not for her ... and again i feel alot more confident about myself because of it .

Question is ; Has anyone ever had any success in such a change in their life/ appearance that their ex starts to regret and miss you ?

id love to hear your stories ...

Yeah, but only from one very short relationship and another girl that I met a couple of times. The short relationship girl was left for months dealing with her feelings from what I hear, I think there was a great deal of regret in that mix. What happened was I sensed something was off so I asked if she liked me at all, she then became all emotional and broke up. She then went on thinking I wasn't over her after 3 months, but it took me just a couple of weeks. I think she didn't get over it and realized too late what type of man she rejected, the type she shouldn't have rejected.

The other girl I met at a party, had a great time, she added me on facebook and I thought I'd try getting to see her again. She went cold and I realized there was no point wasting my time on her. I then met her randomly a year later, memories came rushing back. She told me she regretted not taking the chance when she got it, but I was ready to give her another. So I did, although she didn't go cold but she was really difficult to set up a date with. I gave up again, I don't waste my time. I think she wants it but is too afraid to go for it, it's sad because I think it would have worked out fine.

• Like 1

If someone dumps you, looking better isn't going to turn them around. Sorry. But it's great you are making improvements on yourself for the next one. See, if everything else had been right, those little things wouldn't have been the breaking point. So it had to be about both your personalities and just not being the right match. The goal is to try not to do things to get her to notice but to stop caring what she thinks eventually. So stay busy with other people and activities to fill that void and you'll eventually move forward.

• Like 2