Bookshelf 2: Self-Improvement Books

Since first topic about books is closed decided to start chapter 2 to add some of my favorite books.

1. New Earth Awakening to Your Life's Purpose is a self-help book by Eckhart Tolle

Some prefers this over The Power of Now

2. The Way Of The Superior Man by David Deida. A Spiritual Guide to Mastering the Challenges of Women, Work, and Sexual Desire

Did find it useful helped to understand tests women unconsciously puts guys tru and what makes you masculine man deep in the core.

3. Love Freedom Aloneliness by Osho. Once you misunderstand your aloneness as loneliness, the whole context changes. Aloneness has a beauty and grandeur, a positivity; loneliness is poor, negative, dark, dismal.

Cool name but too much religion mixed in for me. After first pages the golden nuggets of ideas become rare and you have to look hard to find them.

Also some of these might be useful.

These are the books students at the top us colleges are required to read

These are the books students at the top US colleges are required to read - Quartz

• Like 1

Currently reading The Reality Slap by Russ Harris. Awesome book that puts life into perspective very well. Good simple tools for ignoring the voice of self criticism and just being present in life.

I am able to post in the other thread, but maybe that's because I'm the OP? Of you would like me to post your post in the pinned bookshelf thread, let me know.