ugh this is bringing me down. when i look at my eyes, the white part of the eys is kind of grey like smoke, and somedays u can see veins. how do i make my eyes white like veryone elses?

hmm, this brings up another good question, why is part of your eye white?

As far as the veins are concerned, visine or some other kind of eye drop should get rid of the whole blood-shot / red eye problem.

The graying, however, is a different story. You might want to get it checked out with your doctor. Discoloration of the sclera (the white part of your eye) can be an indication of certain medical conditions. (Yellow scleras, for example, indicate liver problems.) I've never heard of graying of the sclera before, so I really don't know. It may be nothing, but it might be something...

Have your scleras always been that color?

Have you seen a doctor about it?

hmm, this brings up another good question, why is part of your eye white?

According to many ethology theories, the sclera(white part of the eyes) shows in humans (while it does not in other mammals)because it allows better comunication via eye movement - it's just one more communication tool.

(you couldn't roll eyes :rolleyes: if the sclera didn't show! :D )

Do a quick search on gray sclera - says it can be nothing or indication of osteoporosis, melanoma, glaucoma ...start with your eye doctor to see if s/he thinks it's something to worry about.