Yes a little old school.

How old are you? Are you trying to be more traditional?

I_Give_Up67

Gosh, that's a brand I have not used in about 10 years. Very much old school. These days I'm hooked on "Polo Big Pony", but I like to switch up sometimes and I also use "In Blue"

Michelle ma Belle

Oh my goodness!!

Yes! This is the stuff boys wore when I was in high school which was a really long time ago :p Very old school.

OP, I'm not sure how old you are but do yourself a favor and do NOT consider it. It's about as bad as wearing Old Spice or High Karate both of which will do little for your love life :(

• Author
Yes a little old school.

How old are you? Are you trying to be more traditional?

Oh my goodness!!

Yes! This is the stuff boys wore when I was in high school which was a really long time ago :p Very old school.

OP, I'm not sure how old you are but do yourself a favor and do NOT consider it. It's about as bad as wearing Old Spice or High Karate both of which will do little for your love life :(

I'm pushing 40. I wore it in my early 20s. Got lots of compliments. Then I stopped all cologne as work forbids cologne/perfume/lotion smells on anyone so we don't offputt clientele who may be sensitive or allergic.

I am dating women my age, not 20-somethings. I really liked Drakkar. Will mid-30s to 40 year old women think Drakkar (lightly applied) is lame?

I wouldn't wear it if I were you. I'm 39 and my first thought was "that reminds me of my dad" although my dad didn't wear that - he wore old spice LOL

One that smells AWESOME (IMO) and would make my panties wet is Issey Miyake

some aromas are timeless, wear it. You don't need to play keep up with the jones to be accepted. I personally take pleasure in various fragrances/ colognes.

Heck channel 5 has been out longer then some posters, Yet its still a best seller due to it passing the classy stage.

Michelle ma Belle
I'm pushing 40. I wore it in my early 20s. Got lots of compliments. Then I stopped all cologne as work forbids cologne/perfume/lotion smells on anyone so we don't offputt clientele who may be sensitive or allergic.

I am dating women my age, not 20-somethings. I really liked Drakkar. Will mid-30s to 40 year old women think Drakkar (lightly applied) is lame?

I'm 45 and although I can't speak for all women my age, I can tell you that for ME it would be a turn off.

In the end, it's not going to be a deal breaker if you're a really great guy but I would probably end up buying you something that is much more modern and fresh and hope that would be enough of a hint :bunny:

I'd be a bit careful about wearing cologne (any brand) these days. Even if you're middle-aged, dating middle-aged women. I don't think it's as popular in 2015 as it was 15+ years ago. A growing number of people feel that it's too "old man"-ish or too "try-hard". I like cologne, but generally prefer to only wear it for semi-formal or formal special occasions where it's kind of expected that men wear good cologne.

That said, I also agree with Tayla. If Drakkar Noir is your thing, go for it. Blaze your own trail. Haven't heard that name in over a decade, though.