Hi Everyone,

I am new here. Have been thinking about everything the last few months and finally made a decision. I've once met someone when I was 16 that told me that my life was sooooo interesting he wanted to wright a book. A book? A book? What do you call someone with the worst luck of all and still insists on believing that there is good?? I have finally come to the cross roads where I have made a decision that since I am alone in this world (except for my two kiddies) this world does not get any of my kindness at all anymore and that once you crossed me you are out.

A little background: I have been molested (boys in my neighbourhood and my grandfather), raped (had to go to court since I was the only one that could identify the culprit), been in an armed robbery (one person shot), had a drunken mother (and we think she committed suicide), dad that was a SUPER Christian (he slapped me around and used to push me down on the floor to get the "demons' out of me), a boyfriend that cheated on 3 times before we got married and then had an "emotional affair" with my sister-in-law because he was angry with me because I told my Mom if she tells my kids that she will come and visit them, I expect her to show up! Honour your promises and don't do what you did to me! And then the whole family was playing it down and told me that I am unable to speak to anyone as everyone knows them! Me again (giving my last rolo to my sister) tried to make it work, got pulled in to their "affair" and when I said enough is enough, I am the BAD PERSON. Giving everything up (career, etc.) wanting my kids not to loose faith, still trying, have the "golden heart" I AM THE BAD BAD PERSON!! How does this life work? A lot of details were left out.... not to bore everyone.

Now I am bitchy and do not cross me or my kids and for sure you will get my vengeance - LOL just kidding.

StalwartMind

Sounds like a toxic environment and that you could do with something in the complete opposite end of the scale. I see no problem in running your remaining life with a "short fuse", one strike and you're out. It may be unfair to some people but it makes things be ... less complicated. Despite your unfortunate experiences and that far too many people have gone and will go through similar, you can at the very least be the best mother possible to your two children.