Should I have not said this today?

xobeautyxoo1

Earlier today, I was in a social group. The type of group that I was in taught me how to make friends and start a conversation the right way which is hard for me because I have high functioning autisum. We talked about what movie we have seen recenely and I said to them that I saw 50 shades of grey and the people that ran the group told me, "That's not appropriate" and after I told them I saw 50 shades of grey, it seemed liked they lost respect for me and think that I am a terrible person. I feel so dumb for saying that I saw this movie. Should I have not of said that? I feel guilty for saying that I saw this movie and now they think diffrent of me.Why would they think different of me after I told them that I saw this movie and what do you think of this?

first post, hmmm... welcome!

What type of group was this? religious? hobby? Helps to know as it may be offensive to their mission statement.

• Author
xobeautyxoo1
first post, hmmm... welcome!

What type of group was this? religious? hobby? Helps to know as it may be offensive to their mission statement.

It wasn't a religious group. It was a group that is suppose to help you make friends.

Don't worry about it. If somebody had a problem with that, then that's their problem.

Sexuality is a difficult subject for people in group settings. Many people are uncomfortable talking about sex in group settings.