Having a severely bad day

Just nothing has gone right for me today at all. Got pulled over by the cops finding out that I my registration expired months ago without me knowing. Don't know how that happened at all. Now have to pay a fine. Also, got into huge argument with my parents as well as having bad depression /intrusive thoughts today. I hate to admit it but I broke down in the shower due to everything crumbling down on me. My life really sucks at the moment due to a number of things. I could honestly see why I'm so negative in some of my posts on here . I have to try to work on myself more somehow so I can have a better life. Well, I just wanted to vent on some things.

• Like 1
DatingDirection

I understand. Sometimes, everything happends at once, and you just want to scream. and it seems as if nothing can be done, or that nothing will change. i have depression too sometimes, and not im not talking just sad, im talking about intrusive thoughts, and short term memory. so anyways, just focus on 1 thing, the most immediate thing: if your hungry eat something healthy, and wholesome, if your tired, sleep. both those needs should be met, so that you don't make the depression worse. 2nd, then focus on the ticket, how are you going to pay the ticket, and then 3rd, after you pay the ticket, re-new your papers for the car or whatever it was you have to renew. just be in the moment for now, of course have a good cry, but life in the moment as well, and take it minute to minute.

• Like 1
  • Author
I understand. Sometimes, everything happends at once, and you just want to scream. and it seems as if nothing can be done, or that nothing will change. i have depression too sometimes, and not im not talking just sad, im talking about intrusive thoughts, and short term memory. so anyways, just focus on 1 thing, the most immediate thing: if your hungry eat something healthy, and wholesome, if your tired, sleep. both those needs should be met, so that you don't make the depression worse. 2nd, then focus on the ticket, how are you going to pay the ticket, and then 3rd, after you pay the ticket, re-new your papers for the car or whatever it was you have to renew. just be in the moment for now, of course have a good cry, but life in the moment as well, and take it minute to minute.

Yeah, It just sucks. I came home & told my parents about it than they flipped out at me. Than we got into a huge argument since I was wondering why they were even screaming at me for. I just lost my cool really bad due to that.

DatingDirection

Yes having heated arguments with family can put more stress on us. Do they know you're depressed? Just so you know, depression can also affect our memory, so maybe you forgot about the registration bc your depressed? there are so many factors, I would just go for a walk, get fresh air, come back home, and explain to your parents rationally, and calmly that you made a mistake, your sorry, and then offer a solution, or tell them you will work on a solution to fix the problem. but they should also be aware that you're depressed, and may not be feeling well, so that they can support you on that.

• Author
Yes having heated arguments with family can put more stress on us. Do they know you're depressed? Just so you know, depression can also affect our memory, so maybe you forgot about the registration bc your depressed? there are so many factors, I would just go for a walk, get fresh air, come back home, and explain to your parents rationally, and calmly that you made a mistake, your sorry, and then offer a solution, or tell them you will work on a solution to fix the problem. but they should also be aware that you're depressed, and may not be feeling well, so that they can support you on that.

Yeah they know. But I just see no reason for why they had to start arguing with me for. I didn't even have a clue that it was expired. I thought it expires next month sometime. Even my Dad thought that too. I think because I got a new car last year, it affected the registration somehow so it wasn't up to date. Just very confusing.

But there's times where I feel like I can't even go on. I have a bunch of health issues at once. As well as not having a job at the moment since I quit my other job last Summer due to never feeling right there. Never had time off & just was tired of being treated terribly so I had to leave. Feel like I'm almost at rock bottom right now.

DatingDirection

Sometimes, people just get nervous, and heated up in the moment. They may just cool off tomorrow, but i also think that if you take control of the situation, take responsibility, they will relax a little. I understand if you're health is not good, so that could set you back from keeping up with responsibilities like having a job, and making sure your on top of due dates. on the other hand, if you're going out with your friends, and not helping out at home, and slacking off, then that could also be why their upset with you. im not suggesting that that is the case, i don't know the whole story, but im just pointing out different perspectives. FIRST THING IS FIRST THOUGH: taking care of meeting your basic needs, health! so once you have that under control, you can move on to the next step, getting a job etc.

• Author
Sometimes, people just get nervous, and heated up in the moment. They may just cool off tomorrow, but i also think that if you take control of the situation, take responsibility, they will relax a little. I understand if you're health is not good, so that could set you back from keeping up with responsibilities like having a job, and making sure your on top of due dates. on the other hand, if you're going out with your friends, and not helping out at home, and slacking off, then that could also be why their upset with you. im not suggesting that that is the case, i don't know the whole story, but im just pointing out different perspectives. FIRST THING IS FIRST THOUGH: taking care of meeting your basic needs, health! so once you have that under control, you can move on to the next step, getting a job etc.

Yeah, I know. My situation with my health is a bit complex though. Since doctors haven't been able to find out exactly what's wrong with me in regards to one of the issues. Think it's a muscle issue with my jaw, but it's been causing me to have a lot of awful symptoms. So I don't know what to do to fix it at this point.

• Author
apparently magnesium is a good holistic way to ease muscle ache and tension.

You know of any good magnesium supplements? I did go to a physical therapist for this issue, and it didn't help me one bit. I think it has something to do with my digastric muscle, which is the one right below the ear that curves when you tilt your head up.