Self improvement books?

KeepCalmCarryOn

Any suggestions? Someone on here mentioned the List Yourself books which I checked out and I like them but I don't see how the prompts really make you "self discover" I only saw a few though, I also saw the 40 Days and 40 Nights book which seems cool but does anyone have any other suggestions?? I deleted all my dating profiles so I guess I better find something to do with myself since going on dates isn't happening... ugh

That's a pretty broad topic for one book to address.

Keep in mind that these books, no matter how closely read they are, will offer no substantial results unless the reader follows the author's instructions closely.

With that in mind, I like to recommend books that offer very simple, yet effective advice. When you get into the more complex treatment plans they're much more effective if tackled with the guidance and support of a teacher (therapist, spiritual teacher, counselor)

A popular classic is The Four Agreements

Short, concise, simple.

• Like 1
  • Author
KeepCalmCarryOn
That's a pretty broad topic for one book to address.

Keep in mind that these books, no matter how closely read they are, will offer no substantial results unless the reader follows the author's instructions closely.

With that in mind, I like to recommend books that offer very simple, yet effective advice. When you get into the more complex treatment plans they're much more effective if tackled with the guidance and support of a teacher (therapist, spiritual teacher, counselor)

A popular classic is The Four Agreements

Short, concise, simple.

Oh is that kind of like "The Secret" I read that book I liked it, didn't draw what I wanted to me but hey. lol