Inspirational Tattoo ideas...

d3sigN8t3dDruNk

Im looking to get some words inked on my wrists. something ill see everyday. to remind me not to give up, never take her for granted, and love and respect her. never forget where i was before I met her.

That kind of stuff. my wrists arent very big for a guy, only about 3" wide. I want both done up, and it can be a deal where u need to put both hands together to read it or just one quote on each wrist. the more important words larger, etc.

Something that reminds me every single day, what i need to do to keep her. Can be music lyrics and stuff like that too. Infact, I love music so that might be better.

Ive made promises, that I never want to forget. Ever. :)

Edited by d3sigN8t3dDruNk

I hate tatoos but have always wanted to get the word "your name" on my bum... I just want to be able to say "oh my word I have your name tatooed on my bottom" when I meet someone and see their face when they see its the words and not their actual name...

Apologies I digress and its not at all helpful!

I like

Grant me the strength to accept the things I can not change

The courage to change the things I can

and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Like 1

a few years ago, I fell for a man who ended up breaking my heart. And I remember the first time we hooked up, I felt uneasy about it but I ended up telling myself 'oh, what the hell just go for it'.

I had 'Live now' on my left wrist and 'pay later' on my right wrist but that was more to remind myself what happened the time I thought 'oh what the hell just go for it' so I wouldn't do it again.

• Author
d3sigN8t3dDruNk

Grant me the strength to accept the things I can not change

The courage to change the things I can

and the wisdom to know the difference.

I do like this. But im not that deep of a guy and she knows that. Needs to be a little more simple, direct. you know? maybe im not explaining enough :p

thefooloftheyear

I have several tattoos....

That being said, why anyone would want a tattoo to have a lifetime reminder of a bad experience, just puzzles me..

I say dont do it..

TFY

Given the fragility of relationships, I think the only names a fella should have tattooed are those of his kids.

Inspirational is well and fine. Inspirational to a person who you could want to reminder of in a year? I wouldn't risk it.

• Like 1
  • Author
d3sigN8t3dDruNk

That being said, why anyone would want a tattoo to have a lifetime reminder of a bad experience, just puzzles me..

I say dont do it..

TFY

Oh its not about a bad experience at all! Just a daily reminder of what I need to be doing. Sometimes we need that in life

• Author
d3sigN8t3dDruNk
Given the fragility of relationships, I think the only names a fella should have tattooed are those of his kids.

Inspirational is well and fine. Inspirational to a person who you could want to reminder of in a year? I wouldn't risk it.

I dont want a NAME. i want a phrase, or saying. No names involved :D

I say dont do it..

TFY

I have angel wings on my wrist to represent the baby I lost to miscarriage. I know of several people who have similar reminders of bad experiences.

Well, the shops and artists (if they're good) have things you can choose from....

I have ten of them and actually, I kid you not, I was thinking of using this free time I have to improve on one of them. I want to get another one next to the one I want to improve, but not sure yet....

Just wondering if you're sure about getting it on your wrist.

I have to wear turtlenecks and other things to not show cleavage, shoulder blades at work (even though others do, I feel it's unprofessional). I don't see myself getting tattoos on places like the neck, ankle, etc.

I mean, I was in a meeting with an attorney and he literally was wearing a short-sleeved blouse and the tatts on his arms were showing and I really think he was doing it on purpose. I mean, he should know better.

Needs to be a little more simple, direct. you know? maybe im not explaining enough :p

No you are explaining my brain is just not coming up with anything I could recommend you having on your body for the rest of your life...!

What about LOVE on your left wrist and FOREVER on your right. Apart they could mean you want to remember to love and forever is you making a commitment to your new life

Put the two together and "love forever" can be your reminder