I'm seeing a great guy

We haven't made it official yet but it's going really well so far. In fact it's going so well that I'm scared.

Weirdest part? I'm not even worried about doing things wrong or messing it up. I'm so much better at standing up for myself and I have enough of my own life that I don't see myself making the same mistakes from the past.

Anyway, my posts are usually angry or mopey, so I thought I would share something positive.

• Like 7

Lovely news :)

In my experience the relationships that start out without worry are always the best ones. You're stronger, but also feeding off the fact that someone is making you feel positive about things/them.

It's a nice feeling.

Enjoy it :)

• Like 1

Its always good when someone has met someone that brings out the best in them. I hope it works out well for you! :)

• Like 1
  • Author
I'm really happy for you! I've been following your threads so I know you deserve good things!

Thank you, that means a lot :)

My only real issue is accepting that it's actually happening. I have trouble believing that I really do deserve this even though of course I do. Guess I'd just reached a point of thinking it would never happen.

• Author

We just made it official.

I cleared out a dresser drawer for his stuff. He got us tickets to a food and wine event this weekend. He's so sweet. He looks really cute when he puts on his glasses to drive. I feel so lucky. And, unlike my last boyfriend, I feel really attracted to him. And he actually listens to me and remembers what I say. I told him a little bit about my personal problems, didn't go into detail but he knows that I make appointments to talk to someone. He was very understanding.

Okay I'll stop gushing now.

• Like 3