Hey all,

I'm going out for a couple of nights with a group of friends possibly 10-15 of us to celebrate my best friend's 21st and my 22nd. We're totally new to the area and would love to know some great bars/places to hit up DURING the day and night. Especially in the gaslamp quarter area.

Which places do you think would be fun to take a couple of girls with a group of friends out for drinks? Oh and dinner recommendations would be awesome too!

Hey all,

I'm going out for a couple of nights with a group of friends possibly 10-15 of us to celebrate my best friend's 21st and my 22nd. We're totally new to the area and would love to know some great bars/places to hit up DURING the day and night. Especially in the gaslamp quarter area.

Which places do you think would be fun to take a couple of girls with a group of friends out for drinks? Oh and dinner recommendations would be awesome too!

I live in San Diego. The gaslamp area is teeming with life at night on the weekends. It is pretty much lined with clubs (with lines) and bars you can hop. Just hit it and you will figure it out from there. Take a cab if you are not staying downtown. No parking.

There's a forum on tripadvisor just for what you seek.

You need to post in the right place to get answers. LS isn't the best place for those kind of recommendations.