My OCD has taken over

All I can think about is the city of Sugar Land. Yes, I'm focused on school, but in the back of my mind, all I'm worried about is what it will take for me to get to live there. I sit around a lot of times and think of things I can ask experienced adults about what it will take to live there, pay for an apartment there, etc. I think about sugar land all the time, I even have a playlist of songs (that includes The Doors and others) that make me think of it when I listen to them. And its frustrating because I have to "wait to live there" because I have to go through college and graduate first. I just want to be there. Since most people know, I don't talk about sugar land. Also, I don't talk about it because I don't want my family members to think I'm obsessed with it, so when the day comes I live there, there's no "link" to it. And I'm always thinking of creative ways I could get to go to sugar land. I even think of my ex friends dad as the "Sugar Land Man", because he lives there. I'm obsessed with him too. I feel that if I move there one day, I will be given the title "Sugar Land Man".

What's the best way to get this crap out of my head and focus on the big picture of life? Or is this a good thing in a way that there's something that motivates me to do well in college and graduate?

I have been obsessed with sugar land like this for the last 2 years

Edited by King Bowls

What is Sugar Land?

I used to play computer games, and shouldn't have given up the habit. It gave me something to focus on, and once I'd made it through, I wasn't nearly so bothered.

• Like 1
  • Author
What is Sugar Land?

I used to play computer games, and shouldn't have given up the habit. It gave me something to focus on, and once I'd made it through, I wasn't nearly so bothered.

It is a city on the southwest side of Houston, Texas.

Sugar Land, Texas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/09/03/0327_smallcity_startups/image/sugarland_tx.jpg