How can i save money???

Originally posted by lexnmike4e

I CANT SAVE MONEY!!!!!!!!

I Think I have a sickness....what do i do..?? I live paycheck to paycheck and its gone in like 4 days....how can i stop?

Contact Consumer Credit...... there are ways to have an expert help you sort out your debt and manage your money.

I have a friend that goes to the bar *all* the time. She blows anywhere from $20 to $50 a night. Try to curtail going out, if you do...?

Another few...don't go out to eat, cancel magazine subscriptions, carpool/take public transportation, etc. I can think of oodles of suggestions.

OK...I have some input that may help.

1. We would need a rough idea about what is spent on which items.

2. It may be easy to reduce some spending by just doing less of certain things, yet you need to treat yourself at times.

3. Many times you can shop for better intrest rates on credit.

4. Some things can be done in subsitution for others that are costly

5. See what college kids do to stretch the money....they are resourceful

you can send me a message if you have time, and I can gather more ideas

Good luck

Work really hard. No I am serous this time. I do it! And you know what?

I have no time to spend the money I earn!!!!!!

This is a real problem.

You also need not to have too many poor relatives then it might work to save.

Hi Lexmike4e

First and foremost stop going to the mall. Learn how to use items you already have, with jewelry, belts and shoes. Mix and match the clothes you all ready have

Eat breakfast at home and take your lunch ( Boring I know).

Stay away from Star bucks!!!!

If you have the will-power cut down to just basic cable, cancel your home phone service or your cell phone!!! You really don't need both. Good luck!!

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by lexnmike4e

I CANT SAVE MONEY!!!!!!!!

I Think I have a sickness....what do i do..?? I live paycheck to paycheck and its gone in like 4 days....how can i stop?

I have the same problem!!! I blow my money on fast food and MAC :rolleyes: This whole month though I'm on a real tight budget. I just paid off one of my credit cards and I am minus $1500 so I cannot spend any money this whole month coming up :(