dont dare to bother me?!!!!!

Hello guys. I have been away for awhile and now im crawling back to get some advice. I have been told everynow and then from few my cllose friends that i look very hard to talk with, its like i put a " do not disturb" sign in my face and they said i look kinda "tough"?!!!!. I was shocked ofc coz i never actually fully aware what face i am giving. I just act normally. This is bad. Very bad for my job interview or any scholarship interview. Can anyone give me any idea what to do to creat a pacific vive?. Thanks

whoiswhatwhenwhere

Hey,

I do this too.

What you can do is just try to be aware of how your face looks (lol) and the vibe you're giving off, and do your best to give off a presentable and friendly vibe. Maybe smile a bit, at least with your eyes. Thinking of something happy helps.

• Like 1
dudemeister

I have been dealing with this for a loooooong time. I've had people tell me that I look pissed off and my coworkers often ask me why I always look so serious.

I have found that if I am stressed or anxious that it really shows in my face. So make sure that you are relaxed - for me, exercising helps a lot. Then smile. I know easier said than done. Unless I find something funny, smiling for me feels so unnatural but every time, every. single. time. that I have forced myself to smile I have gotten a positive response from people.

• Like 1
  • Author
Practice smiling. A LOT. Do it in a mirror. Do it all the time.

but its weird. I cant smile if itsnt funny