Has anyone tried the 21-day "complaint free world" program? You wear a bracelet around your wrist, and whenever you speak a complaint (thinking a complaint doesn't count), you switch the bracelet to the other wrist (and of course try not to do so). I'm seriously considering this....I'm a big whiner and even I'm getting sick of it, so I can only imagine what others must be thinking.

Anyhow, experiences anyone?

• Like 1
MuddyFootprints

I'd be interested in trying it, but I would have to do it for thoughts, too. The thoughts become words or actions eventually.

Every time I pledge to do something like this, something *really* sets me off. :laugh: I haven't accomplished it yet.

• Like 1
Every time I pledge to do something like this, something *really* sets me off. :laugh: I haven't accomplished it yet.

Good, like you better when steam's coming out of your ears.

I don't really complain much in real life so I've never needed to do something like that. The only thing that gets under my skin is when people doddle in my way. Like when there's two idiots blocking up an isle with their carts side by side. But I'm to the point where I just ask them to move it. I was even directing traffic for a minute the other day because some idiots weren't making it easy to cross.

• 2 weeks later...
learning_slowly

I've been doing it. But to make things easier, I got matching bracelets for each wrist :laugh:

• Like 1
emotionalMess

I would like to order a box of those for a select number of folks I know.

All kidding aside, sounds like a positive step. Maybe I will try.

I'm not a huge complainer but it happens and when it does, it's usually about me and not about whoever I am complaining about :(.