Guys, would you get a Bro-zilian?

learning_slowly

Maybe young guys would as they're more insecure. Most MEN would only dress up because the work place deems it appropriate, let alone shaving, tattoos and body piercing.

If I was unhappy with my body, I'd spend more time at the gym rather than trying to make it appear better with minor cosmetic changes :)

thedj10show

I got one done a couple weeks ago. I have tons of body hair, which I was (a) mercilessly teased for as a kid and (b) find it disgusting on anything but my legs. I used to shave it, but I'd have to do it every week. Once I switched to a safety razor instead of a Fusion, I realized I didn't want that type of sharpness near my balls. So I went to a salon that specializes in the Brazilian wax for both males and females and had it done. It's awesome in my opinion. Don't have to worry about shaving every week and it feels great too. The pain actually wasn't that bad, and the esthetician engrossed me in conversation at all time to keep my mind off of the fact she was ripping hair out of my nether regions. Farting is way loud though, as there's no hair to muffle the sound. Overall, would recommend.

• Like 2

Waxing seems like it would hella hurt.

I'll just stick to my body trimmer. I just need to do it every two weeks or so and there is no pain.

....I can see guys getting drunk and having it done on a dare.

Can I see guys doing it, please??

I've been waxing ALL my body hair since I was 20.

Not that big a deal and not that painful at all :cool:

• Like 1
thedj10show

I'm getting one done next week. And my new HTC One M8 takes full 1080p video, haha. I think you will find the end results quite pleasing :cool:

Can I see guys doing it, please??
bubbaganoosh

When my youngest daughter was around 9 or 10 months old, I had her on my lap and she grabbed a hold of my mustache and gave it a tug with those tiny little hands and I had the most terrible thoughts going through my head on killing her. Lucky for the little lady I loved her like crazy so the thought of someone pouring hot wax on any part of my body where there is hair and then placing a patch over it then giving it a hard tug? Ain't no way in hell.

• Author
When my youngest daughter was around 9 or 10 months old, I had her on my lap and she grabbed a hold of my mustache and gave it a tug with those tiny little hands and I had the most terrible thoughts going through my head on killing her. Lucky for the little lady I loved her like crazy so the thought of someone pouring hot wax on any part of my body where there is hair and then placing a patch over it then giving it a hard tug? Ain't no way in hell.

And that's why you'd never expect your woman to go through that either, right?