I kinda got in a argument with my boss

Okay so, since a very young age, i have been a "prick". With few fears and a lot of STUPID guts.

Or i just did not give much of a care about stuff.

Since a early age i defended my friends from other older people or had no problem talking back to the elderly...and generally not give a **** what people think about me.

I got appreciation for it sometimes so i guess it was encouregement enough to continue, lot's of cases.

I guess the best way to describe is "audacity" or "the nerve on the guy" would be what most think and say..

Well, tonight it caused me some trouble, and this time i kinda care, well a little worried.

I kinda got in a argument with my boss, had a bad reaction to something he said, not really intentional, i felt bad the second i did it. So everyone was like dude are you "nuts", after he left.

Me and ma big mouth, i honestly don't think much of it, i'm like he will get over it. But what if not? I really don't want probs right now, i like my job xD.

Idk i just don't care sometimes, "ah fudge it i'm a just do it" attitude, wich can get me in trouble.

So how bad is this trait, you think i can change? Idk what to call it really.

I tried to change, maybe i'm not doing it right, or it's impossible at this age.

I think it has done me more harm than good.

In short:

Well i just speak what i think, i don't do the think before you speak to often, unless it's someone i care about, wich are few.

Edited by FrostBlaze

Admit that reacting the way you did was a mistake and apologize to your boss.

How to Admit Mistakes: 16 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow

Also, read Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People"

You may be someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit, and want to be the boss yourself.

Harness that energy, but realize that with that kind of freedom comes responsibility (to your employees, your community, etc.)

Convert all negativity into positivity. Listen, Learn, and Grow.

You might want to check out Napoleon Hill's "Think ad Grow Rich" (book or YouTube video, or audio downloads)

Also, Ichak Adizes' book "Mastering Change" is another suggestion.

Good Luck!