LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being

How can I get store credit card?

Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being Start off with a great foundation! The place to ponder the journey towards improving yourself!

Old 26th March 2014, 2:28 PM   #1
Established Member

Question How can I get store credit card?

I tried a few but I got rejected. I don't know if I'm be able to get one for emergencies. And my fiancee has two but she doesn't drive. And I got upset over it. How can I get one when I get rejected all the time. I only have a debit card. I got two jobs and ssdi and my fiancee never had a job but she gets SSI. I don't understand why she gets credit cards and I don't. How am I ever going to gain good credit when I never had a credit card. I'm kinda jealous.
Broncos38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th March 2014, 2:30 PM   #2
Established Member

Do you have ANY credit?
Or bad credit?

If you have NO credit, you should be able to get a small limit credit card. Call your bank.

If you have bad credit...well usually even people with bad credit can get a small limit card w/ annual fees and high interest.

Stores might not give you a card but Capital 1 or other banks should.
veggirl is offline   Reply With Quote