●] Why didn't I get ANY girls in the club/pub last night?

ABSareAMAZING

●] I'm a bit upset actually, I didn't get any girls in the club/pub. I looked pretty good last night I thought - I had a nice suit on and fancy leather jacket and still nothing and when I was dancing this girl said "Can I ask you a personal question?"

●] And I said sure and she said "are you gay?" And I said no why did you think that and she said because of your earring she wasn't being nasty or taking the wee... I don't know why I didn't even get one girl last night... Any advice why?

●] This gay guy that was in a group of 20 girls said "I was looking good" and said for me to get one of the girls and to go in quick.

Any advice please? :o

●] I'm a bit upset actually, I didn't get any girls in the club/pub. I looked pretty good last night I thought - I had a nice suit on and fancy leather jacket and still nothing and when I was dancing this girl said "Can I ask you a personal question?"

●] And I said sure and she said "are you gay?" And I said no why did you think that and she said because of your earring she wasn't being nasty or taking the wee... I don't know why I didn't even get one girl last night... Any advice why?

●] This gay guy that was in a group of 20 girls said "I was looking good" and said for me to get one of the girls and to go in quick.

It wasn't because of the earring. I wear one earring when I go out (and apparently that's gay now). People have said that wearing one earring is gay, but I've never once been accused of being gay.

Maybe it was your mannerisms?

I suspect it may have had something to do with the fact that you wore a suit to a pub. If it was right after work that may be one thing but if you went home & purposefully changed into a suit, you weren't dressing for the venue.

Second, you wore a suit with a leather jacket. Those are vastly different looks & don't go together at all.

Third, something about you made at least 1 girl ask if you were gay. If other women picked up that same vibe they too may have shied away from you thinking that you were looking to something else.

Fourth, it's not all about the clothes & how you looked If that is the only thing you had going on, it makes sense that nothing happened.

Finally because you are on here asking, did you give out a desperate vibe last night? that's a sure tun off.

• Like 2

Sit at the bar with your friends and play a game of chess. You'll confuse the heck out of the women and they'll probably be interested.

Or pull a Good Will Hunting:

Edited by M30USA

You were probably trying too hard...that tends to turn off others.

And...

There was probably something about your mannerisms that set off other people's "gaydars". Plus, regarding the earring...there are earrings that clearly look very feminine and thus would be odd for a straight man to wear. There are other kinds of earrings that are more neutral.

Lastly, simultaneously wearing a suit and a leather jacket doesn't even begin to make sense...I'm trying to visualize the look and the two words that keep coming to mind are "bizarre" and "inconsistent".

• Like 1

It seems maybe a lifestyle change is in order so you can get inside the group of 20. :) They find it a challenge to convert, no? lol