I personally think being humble is one of the best possible traits.

I wondered if it is something that can be worked on?

Does anyone have any tips/ideas on how to stay/become humble? Or thoughts on it in general?

• Like 2
todreaminblue

Does anyone have any tips/ideas on how to stay/become humble? Or thoughts on it in general?

to be humbled is to be humiliated....humility...humiliation...... same family...same source.....to endure humiliation is christ like....the most humble person whoever walked the earth.......ultimately....humiliated beyond normal human capacity to endure....to stay humble ....you endure as much humiliation in the lifetime you have and as much as you can....thats a guess though deb

Totally agree! I think it takes practice. Identifying the things that are important to you would be my first step. Being humble and modest is more about appreciating what you have and not feeling the need to show it to the world. Your just happy and that's good enough!

Mea :-)

• Like 1
regine_phalange

I agree. I really appreciate and admire humble people.

I think humble people show their worth through actions and never with words.

• Like 3