I want to smell good for the ladies: LADIES what would be good for me to wear to smel

I WANT SOME ADVICE FROM YOU LADIES. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF STUFF TO PUT ON TO SMELL GOOD FOR THE LADIES? LIKE DEO AND STUFF?

Uh, yeah, go buy some of that deodorant stuff today. I hear it helps. Cologne...women like cologne, just not really cheap crap, no Stetson or Old Spice. Go get some Lucky cologne, that's my fave. Then you'll smell nice.

The scent that I wear is called Woodland from Bath and Body Works. Everyone always compliments me on it, as I guess not a lot of guys go into Bath and Body Works to begin with, and the cologne isn't widely used. I'd go into a few stores and see how things smell. Pick something that you like, get a small bottle, and see if anyone else likes it.

If you go the Bath and Body Works route, however, you will not be spending less then $20 or so.

I like CK One, or CK Be, but unfortunately the fragrance doesn't last as long as the cheaper stuff. I also use Tuscany after shave - it's nice...

Anything that smells better than caproic acid is ok.

i wear Dolce & Gabbanna and Nautica Latitude and Longitude...i get compliments on those quite a bit. My gf loves D&G so i have been wearing that one lately.

flannelpajamas

Yuck. No cologne please. It is a total turn-off. I like the natural, "clean-guy" smell. Just wear deodorant and practice good hygeine. Don't cover up the natural man smell with cologne.

Originally posted by flannelpajamas

Yuck. No cologne please. It is a total turn-off. I like the natural, "clean-guy" smell. Just wear deodorant and practice good hygeine. Don't cover up the natural man smell with cologne.

How many other girls feel this way?

DerangedAngel

Well, I've never really been with a big cologne wearer. I love a man's natural smell, even a sweaty smell sometimes (yeah, I know).

However, it's a nice treat on occasion, if we're going out some place nice. In my opinion.

-DA

I like addidas, i liked it so much i use the guys deoderant, apperantly by brother liked it on me so much (sick huh) that he now uses every addidas product to smell good. in fact in the school i attend we both are complemented on it, yes for a girl i'm odd but hey, who says i cant agree with smelling like what i like!

Some do, some don't. Which is why you're best to do what you like and then, when you have a gf, to find out what she likes because no matter what you do, you'll please some and displease others.

I personally don't like it if a woman envelops her neck and throat with perfume - it tastes yucky. Of course, if I wasn't going to nibble on her neck, then it's good.

DerangedAngel
I personally don't like it if a woman envelops her neck and throat with perfume

Oh yes. Many times I will pass a woman and notice that her scent would just about gag anyone within a 10 mile radius. It's ridiculous how much some men/women wear.

I've never really worn perfume, but I'm often complimented on it. :laugh: Love my perfume? ...Yeah, it's my shampoo but whatever.

Or my lotion. Just a very faint feminine smell.

-Deranged

Originally posted by DerangedAngel

Pi. Not pie, Pi. Mmm.

-DA

Hmmmm....pie. And not the kind you have to bake :p

Of the many who attempt to "lead" here, you are one who does not try, and that's why I'll follow you, too.

yeah about that adidas post, i use Polo Blue for women..and surprisingly, it works great! everyone likes it, guys and girls..

it doesn't really matter what perfume a girl wears though.. i always love the way 'she' smells after a shower.. especially her hair! hehehe :love::love:

Touch_of_Naughtiness

The natural CLEAN smell is the best, but if you're going out I LOVE Eternity by Calvin Klein and Aqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani :love::love::love: MMMmmm MMMmmm MMMMMmm

reasontosigh
Originally posted by HokeyReligions

Mmmmmm..... That freshly printed, new money smell is wonderful ;);):laugh:

:laugh: -- I'd agree with that!!!!

Frankly, I'm also not the biggest fan of cologne on men - primarily because my male friends don't wear it themselves, I guess. The best scents for guys IMO are the "natural" ones, like the one faux mentioned from Bath and Body Works, should you choose to go that route.

sometime when a female walks by me and if she smells good it make me want to hug her and sniff her lol :laugh: AHHH