Excessive Sweating Causing Severe Social Anxiety

Hi, I really need help and I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem because I know its rare...

I was diagnosed with hyperhidrosis when I was in the 6th grade. Since about the 2nd grade it has been a neverending battle with sweaty palms and feet. Until recently the problem was mainly only in the hands and feet, but now I am having excessive sweating of my ENTIRE body. I have tried several oral and topical drugs and while they may help some, when used CONSTANTLY, they can do absolutely nothing for the rest of the bodys sweating. My dermatologist will not allow me to get ETS which is surgery for hands and feet sweating because she says it has severe complications such as compensatory sweating or Homers syndrome (?)

I'm wondering what else I can do for this...maybe even some alternative medications. Does anyone else have this problem and if so, what do you do for it?

The problem is affecting me so dramatically. Where I used to be able to deal with it some with the topical drugs applied to hands and feet, I can no longer control teh full body sweats. I am only 20 years old and I am 5"4 and 105 pds. I used to think this sort of sweating was present only among really obese people but this is definitely not the case for me. The humiliation is horrible. I dread going out into public or meeting people (because I don't want to shake hands). Its ruining my social life. I just want to die when it happens around people. Help! : (

You are likely to get a LOT more information by doing a google search on hyperhidrosis. I did and there are dozens of very excellent and helpful sites that could lead you to total relief. We are not doctors here and the chance that somebody who knows some magic cure stopping by here in the next week or so is pretty low. I have empathy for you and hope your search and examination of the sites renders you the knowledge and relief you seek.

I liked this site: http://www.sweaty-palms.com/ but there are dozens more such as: http://www.excessivesweating.org/

Let us know what you decide upon.