I havent had a serious committed relationship...yet

I suppose some back story is in order.

I am 21 years of age, live at home with my father while I attend the local community college to transfer. I work full time, school full time. Of course that leave very little social time. But I go out when I can, but that leaves very little time to meet people. I interact and socialize with some people at work, but of course it would potentially mean getting transfered if I try to engage in a relationship with them (plus I have seen some pretty nasty aftermaths of people who dated). Then school...I just havent met anyone interesting yet. Or they are in relationships...It's been a year since my last date, and of course the clock is ticking so to speak. Any advice on how to "get out there." Of course I would say I am severely inexperienced for my age, never really dated in high school.

No clock is ticking. It's good to be patient. Don't rush into things. It actually gives you time to figure out what you are looking for. Although I dated different girls before, I only recently committed to someone (I'm 22). Experience won't matter much if your partner is sensible (and if you're not too ashamed). I say get out there and maybe date for fun (get experience) before committing though.