Hello everyone.

So I would really like to work on my looks and personality. I am 23 years old but I look like one of those pretty boys. I get asked out by females even some dudes too (its crazy, makes me feel like I am not even a man). But the problem is girls always endup putting me in the friendzone. All of my exes loose attraction and wants to be friends after. They start treating me like a dormat and make fun of me.

I have big eyelashes, I wear glasses, my body is average just recently started working out. I am 5'7, 173 cm. My background is persian, I have white skin tone, and black hair. I became a bit hairy after my last breakup. But yeah.

My question is. How do I act like a man? Or look like a man. I come off as too easy and women walk all over me all the time and I never noticed that until recently.

Even my friends back in high school made fun of me, I just realized recently.

I just don't want to come off as someone too soft. Want to act like that Alpha male or something.

Thanks.

january2011

This is how I, as a woman, distinguish between the young pretty boys and the guys who are "men":

Bulking up with help visually. Standing tall and learning to carry yourself with confidence. And if you don't do so already, changing what you wear so that it's more adult can also help - look at best dressed lists.

Having said that, some guys do maintain boyish looks even well into their 40s - you may be one of these guys.

While it's good to be easygoing, it's not great if it makes you feel that you let people get away with too much. So, learn to say, "no" more often. Learn to play along with the jokes if they are not cruel. Have a few jokes up your sleeve to throw back at people. But challenge the ones that are cruel. And find better friends to hang with. People who make you feel good rather than uncomfortable.

Also focus on being competent at many things. Learn new skills. Become the go-to man for something. Be able to demonstrate to people that you have more depth to you.

• Author

That's great advice. Already started working on a few things.

I definitely need to stop wearing American Eagle and switch to more like tommy or CK.

Definitely need to work on my actions I guess at the end of the day it all comes down to how you carry yourself.

I definitely need to stop wearing American Eagle and switch to more like tommy or CK.

Definitely need to work on my actions I guess at the end of the day it all comes down to how you carry yourself.

no you need to stop trying to be gok wang and become a man... lift weights, f*ck bitches get money.

Tryin Hard 2 Make It

Brand names wont define you.

If i were you, i would pick up a book on being an Alpha male. It HELPED me tremendously. There are a few ones out there but the one i bought was "Secrets of the Alpha Man" by Carlos Xuma (ebook). After my divorce i was mostly reading books on grieving and stuff like that but then someone on this board recommended Carlos's book and after i read it, i completely changed as a person for the best and never looked back. Another book that helped me was "The Game" by Neil Strauss and again this book helped so much that i re-read it everyday as well. This may sound f'ed up BUT i am glad i got a divorce because if not, i would never have come across this site much less read any of the books that changed my life for the best.

• Author
Brand names wont define you.

If i were you, i would pick up a book on being an Alpha male. It HELPED me tremendously. There are a few ones out there but the one i bought was "Secrets of the Alpha Man" by Carlos Xuma (ebook). After my divorce i was mostly reading books on grieving and stuff like that but then someone on this board recommended Carlos's book and after i read it, i completely changed as a person for the best and never looked back. Another book that helped me was "The Game" by Neil Strauss and again this book helped so much that i re-read it everyday as well. This may sound f'ed up BUT i am glad i got a divorce because if not, i would never have come across this site much less read any of the books that changed my life for the best.

Thank you so much for your advice I am just downloading the ebook right now by Carlos Xuma.

I been dumped twice and showed people how weak I was. Now I am trying to turn my life around.

Tryin Hard 2 Make It
Thank you so much for your advice I am just downloading the ebook right now by Carlos Xuma.

I been dumped twice and showed people how weak I was. Now I am trying to turn my life around.

Your life is about to change, my friend.

PLEASE do me a favor, after you read the book (and do the work), post your results. Also i read Carlos book first then "The Game" second. I feel that reading in this order is best. Get ready for a new YOU!

GOOD LUCK!

P.S. Feel free to contact me for anything, i am here for you!

This is not about your looks. I know you don't want to admit 'I act like a puxsy'

It's better to say 'well I was born with those features blah blah'

anyways, have we ever looked at leonardo dicaprio as puxsy? he was a very pretty boy back then.

• Author
Your life is about to change, my friend.

PLEASE do me a favor, after you read the book (and do the work), post your results. Also i read Carlos book first then "The Game" second. I feel that reading in this order is best. Get ready for a new YOU!

GOOD LUCK!

P.S. Feel free to contact me for anything, i am here for you!

I definitely will. I am on the 2nd exercise right now. The guy knows what he is talking about. Thanks for pointing this out to me.

And yes I will post the results.

Thanks for the support big guy.

• Like 1
  • Author
This is not about your looks. I know you don't want to admit 'I act like a puxsy'

It's better to say 'well I was born with those features blah blah'

anyways, have we ever looked at leonardo dicaprio as puxsy? he was a very pretty boy back then.

Yes.. its mostly because the kind of vibe I give when I start talking. Since whenever I see new people everyone is waiting for me to say something and once I start talking I become that guy who gets pushed around.

I don't act like that when I have a girlfriend, doesn't mean if she is present or not. I just act differently when I am in a relationship I think it's just a void I have. I shouldn't need a woman to fill it up for me. Thats what I am working on right now.

• Author
Chetori pesar? :D

Only background is persian I am a Khan. Grandparents speak Farsi I don't understand a word except chitorasti and doset do rum lol :)

Only background is persian I am a Khan. Grandparents speak Farsi I don't understand a word except chitorasti and doset do rum lol :)

:D Seems enough to me. ;)

Btw best of luck, I hope you achieve what you want.

• Like 1

How bout learn to sing cause I need to start a band, and I'm not confident enough to be the lead pretty boy so you can do that and woo all the girls.

Cmon. I'm 38 and need some chicks...;)